INA GARTEN AND "BAREFOOT CONTESSA: COOK LIKE A PRO" RETURN FOR A SECOND SEASON ON SUNDAY, MARCH 11TH AT 12PM ET/PT ON FOOD NETWORK
March 6, 2018 - Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, returns for a second season of Barefoot Contessa: Cook Like a Pro on Sunday, March 11th at 12pm ET/PT on Food Network. Hosted by Ina from her home in East Hampton, NY, the eight-episode season includes appearances by a roster of legendary chefs. In this all-new season of Cook Like a Pro, Ina helps viewers take their cooking to the next level by sharing foolproof recipes and tips for easy, delicious food. Throughout the season, she welcomes several special guest chefs including Wolfgang Puck discussing all things bread, Jean-Georges Vongerichten serving up tipsy desserts, Daniel Boulud making French food simple and Bobby Flay with essential American classics.
"I'm thrilled we are returning for a second season, and I'm looking forward to sharing even more of my pro tips and kitchen secrets with home cooks," said Ina Garten. "It's going to be fun!"
Viewers can learn more about Ina, her bestselling cookbooks, and her Emmy Award-winning(R) television show at BarefootContessa.com. Please join the conversation on social media @InaGarten and #BarefootContessa.
8 Episodes of Cook Like a Pro (all times ET/PT):
· Premiering Sunday, March 11, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Bread Winners"
· Premiering Sunday, March 18, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Make-Ahead Breakfast"
· Premiering Sunday, March 25, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "No Sides Required"
· Premiering Sunday, April 1, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Parmesan"
· Premiering Sunday, April 8, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Vanilla"
· Premiering Sunday, April 15, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Tipsy Desserts"
· Premiering Sunday, April 22, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "Simply French"
· Premiering Sunday, April 29, at 12 p.m. - Cook Like a Pro: "American Classics"
INA GARTEN is a New York Times bestselling author of 10 cookbooks and the host of Food Network's Emmy Award-winning Barefoot Contessa. She lives in East Hampton, New York, with her husband, Jeffrey.