Amazon Prime Video Announces "All or Nothing" Banner for Upcoming Global Sports Docuseries
All or Nothing: The Michigan Wolverines, narrated by Mark Harmon, premieres Friday, April 6
All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks and All or Nothing: Manchester City premiere later this year
SEATTLE -- Mar. 20, 2018-- (NASDAQ: AMZN)--Amazon today announced that following the success of the Emmy-winning All or Nothing NFL series, Prime Video is launching additional sports programming on the service underneath the All or Nothing umbrella. These upcoming series will share the creative excellence of the All or Nothing brand, offering unprecedented access to a team's entire season, character-driven storytelling and compelling visuals.
All or Nothing: The Michigan Wolverines, narrated by award-winning actor/producer Mark Harmon (NCIS), premieres on Friday, April 6, exclusively on Prime Video. All eight episodes will be available on that date. The series allows Prime members into the never-before-seen inner workings of the winningest program in college football, chronicling Michigan's 2017 season. The cameras follow Coach Jim Harbaugh in his third season leading his alma mater's storied program through triumphs, trials and tribulations as they play in the Big Ten, one of the toughest college football conferences in the nation. The series also provides an intimate look at the lives, both on and off the field, of the student athletes charged with carrying on Michigan's legacy.
All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks follows New Zealand Rugby's famed All Blacks throughout 2017. The series provides a look inside the world of the players, coaches and the support team that sits behind them through the season, on and off the field. Prime members will get to see what makes them so successful and what it means in this rugged sport to undertake the responsibility of donning the black jersey and performing the sacred Haka.
All or Nothing: Manchester City shows fans the historic Club's behind-the-scenes action, its legendary coach, Pep Guardiola, and the personal stories of the players who are currently at the top of the English Premier League table. Guardiola was one of the best players and coaches of his generation, having won three Champions League titles during his time at FC Barcelona. He joined Manchester City in 2016, coaching stars such as Sergio Aguero, Gabriel Jesus and Kevin de Bruyne.
"Prime Video prides itself on offering incredibly compelling sports content with unprecedented access," said Heather Schuster, Head of Unscripted, Amazon Originals. "We are able to put cameras in places where none have gone before to give Prime members an inside look at some of the most storied sports programs in the world. It only made sense to bring these series under the All or Nothing banner to reinforce our commitment to strong storytelling in this genre."
The NFL installment of All or Nothing, produced by NFL Films, serves as the cornerstone of the brand, and returns for its third season Friday, April 27, featuring the 2017 Dallas Cowboys.
All or Nothing: The Michigan Wolverines is executive produced by Sandy Montag (Perfect in '76), Jim Jorden, Kirk Reynolds and Ron Lynn, and produced by BTN Originals and The Montag Group. Consulting producers are Paul Camarata and Keith Cossrow.
All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks is produced by Mother Media Group in conjunction with Warner Brothers New Zealand and Pango Productions, and executive producers Eden Gaha, Greg Heathcote, and Bailey Mackey.
All or Nothing: Manchester City is a collaboration between MEDIAPRO, Prime Video, Manchester City, IMG, and Film45.
Prime members will be able to stream all series exclusively via the Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at http://www.amazon.com/originals. Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing at no additional cost to their membership.
The series will be global releases and available on PrimeVideo.com for Prime Video members in more than 200 countries and territories.
Customers who are not already Prime members can sign up for a free trial at www.amazon.com/prime. For a list of all Prime Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Prime Video is the only service that provides all of the following:
· Prime Video: Thousands of movies and TV shows, including popular licensed and self-published content plus critically-acclaimed and award-winning Prime Original series like The Grand Tour, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Sneaky Pete, and kids series Tumble Leaf, and Amazon Original Movies such as Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, available for unlimited streaming as part of an Amazon Prime membership. Prime Video is also now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe at www.primevideo.com.
· Live Sports: Sporting events, including AVP volleyball and ATP tennis, are available to watch live on Prime Video in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe
· Amazon Channels: Over 140 channel subscriptions that Prime members can add to their membership, including HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Cinemax, PBS KIDS, Acorn TV and more. To view the full list of channels available, visit www.amazon.com/channels
· Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
· Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and Apple TV or online. For a list of all compatible devices visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
· Premium Features: Top features like 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR), X-Ray and mobile downloads for offline viewing of select content
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.