Queer Eye's Fab Five Head to Kansas City for Third Season
Please find social video asset on FB, IG and Twitter
· Today Netflix announced the season three pick-up and start of production for the Emmy(R) Award-nominated Queer Eye.
· The eight-episode third season begins production in Kansas City, MO on July 16, with co-hosts Antoni Porowski (Food & Wine), Bobby Berk (Interior Design), Karamo Brown (Culture), Jonathan Van Ness (Grooming) and Tan France (Fashion).
· The make-better series recently received four Emmy(R) Award nominations for its inaugural return season with recognition in the Structured Reality Program, Casting, Picture Editing and Cinematography categories.
· Queer Eye season three will debut in 2019.
· It's been fifteen years since the Emmy Award-winning series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy revolutionized reality television. The series returned to Netflix in 2018 going global and introducing audiences around the world to a modern aesthetic, diverse perspectives and a brand new Fab Five. Netflix's new Fab Five are forging relationships with men and women from a wide array of backgrounds and beliefs often contrary to their own, touching on everything from self-love and faith, to immigration and how to make the perfect homemade poke bowls and more!
· Queer Eye is executive produced by David Collins, Michael Williams and Rob Eric for Scout Productions. Jennifer Lane serves as the showrunner and executive producer. David George, Adam Sher, David Eilenberg and Jordana Hochman serve as executive producers for ITV Entertainment.
Follow Queer Eye: