· NBC is shifting the premiere of Dwayne Johnson's new athletic competition series "The Titan Games" to Thursday, Jan. 3 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT. The series will air in its regular timeslot on Thursdays from 8-9 p.m. beginning Jan. 10.
· The move of "The Titan Games" to Thursday keeps NBC's highly successful all-"Chicago" Wednesday lineup intact.
· "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" will premiere Thursday, Jan. 10 at 9 p.m. and air weekly in that timeslot.
· "The Good Place" will shift to 9:30 p.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 10 and air in that timeslot through its season finale on Jan. 24.
· "Will & Grace" will move to 9:30 p.m. beginning Thursday, Jan. 31.
· "Superstore" will be pre-empted before returning in March when the 8-10 p.m. two-hour comedy block returns with all original programming.
· "I Feel Bad," which was always intended as a 13-episode season because a pair of upcoming comedies still need to be scheduled ("Abby's," "A.P. Bio"), will conclude in December. A decision on its future will be determined at a later date.
· In the recent past, NBC has ordered 13-episode seasons for a handful of comedies, including "The Good Place" and "A.P. Bio."