[12/18/18 - 01:56 PM] MTV's New Docuseries "Made in Staten Island" Premieres January 14 The coming-of-age series follows eight Staten Islanders as they battle each other, and the odds, to step out from the shadows and change the reputation of the island.
[via press release from MTV]
MTV's New Docuseries "Made in Staten Island" Premieres January 14
Bosses aren't born, they're "Made in Staten Island"
MTV's new docuseries executive produced by "Mob Wives" star Karen Gravano
premieres Monday, January 14th
New York, NY (December 18, 2018) - Staten Island was home to New York's most notorious mafia families. Now, a new crop of hustlers has emerged in MTV's "Made in Staten Island," premiering Monday, January 14th at 10:00PM ET/PT. The coming-of-age series follows eight Staten Islanders as they battle each other, and the odds, to step out from the shadows and change the reputation of the island. These friends will either choose wisely, or fall prey to the mistakes of past generations.
Meet the Cast:
· Karina (@karinaaseabrook) has a mafia bloodline and attitude to match. Luckily, she has the guidance of her grandfather, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano.
· Paulie (@pauliefusco) is a true hustler always striving for the top. His girlfriend, Karina, has kept him out of the street life.
· Kayla(@kayla.gonzalezz) is the muscle of the crew. She has a reputation for never backing down from a good Staten Island fight.
· Dennie (@dennieaugustine) is the "Godmutha" of the circle. She has thick skin, and learned to use her wit to get out of any situation.
· Christian "C.P." (@718cp) is a lover and a fighter. He has a big heart and swag that makes all the girls swoon.
· Taylor (@taylorotoolee) is a "guy's girl" with no tolerance for attitude or disrespect.
· Joe (@joeotoole) is the "charmer of the South Shore" who is constantly tempted by the fast money from the streets.
For more information and exclusive content, follow @StatenIslandMTV on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
"Made in Staten Island" is executive produced by Karen Gravano. Adam Gonzalez and Daniel Blau Rogge serve as an executive producers for MTV.
MTV is the leading youth media brand inspired by music, in nearly 180 countries and 450 million homes around the world, connecting with over 350 million fans across all social media platforms. A unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), MTV operations span cable and mobile networks, live events, and the new MTV Studios unit which produces original and reimagined content for SVOD and linear networks based on MTV's library of over 200+ youth titles and franchises.