ALL ABOARD FOR BRAVO'S "BELOW DECK" SEASON SEVEN PREMIERING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 7 AT 9 PM ET/PT
· "Below Deck" premieres Monday, October 7 at 9 pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· Returning this season: Captain Lee, Kate Chastain (Chief Stewardess), and Ashton Pienaar (Bosun).
· New crew members include:
· Kevin Dobson, Chef
· Simone Mashile, Second Stew
· Courtney Skippon, Third Stew
· Brian de Saint Pern, Lead Deckhand
· Tanner Sterback, Deckhand
· Abbi Murphy, Deckhand
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck/season-7/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-season-7
Coming up this season:
· Captain Lee, Kate and Ashton reunite as a team and embark on an exciting new season in Thailand on mega yacht "Valor."
· After his brush with death last season and promotion to bosun, Ashton's work hard, play harder persona is at an all-time high. While his leadership on deck holds strong, Ashton struggles below deck to keep his emotions in check after the crew gets an unexpected surprise that rocks Ashton to his core.
· Chef Kevin's high standards and strict rules for the kitchen and service clash with Kate's stew style, leading to fiery confrontations in the galley.
· Kate tries to foster a productive work environment for her team, but when Simone feels favoritism to Courtney the stews go head-to-head.
· When Abbi is unable to adapt to the high demands of yachting, Brian and Tanner are forced to pick up the extra work.
· Brian, Ashton, Tanner, Simone, Courtney and Kate all find themselves in and out of love on the boat, resulting in love triangles and heartbreak.
· With one demanding charter group after another, the crew is tasked with entertaining playboys and party girls this season; but after a shocking departure, the teams must band together to welcome back a crew member from seasons past.
"Below Deck" is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Lauren Simms serving as executive producers. Daniel Volpe, Cristina Lopez, and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.