OXYGEN'S "A WEDDING AND A MURDER" RETURNS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 AT 9PM ET/PT
· "A Wedding and a Murder" premieres on Monday, September 9 at 9pm ET/PT on Oxygen.
· The series will air at 8pm ET/PT beginning Monday, September 16.
· "A Wedding and a Murder" examines the shocking true crime stories of brides, grooms and newlyweds whose hopes and dreams turned into real life horror stories at the hands of a horrific crime.
· Season Trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/a-wedding-and-a-murder/preview-new-season-wedding-murder
Coming up this season:
· Each hour-long episode chronicles the emotional world of romances that quickly disintegrates into betrayal, devastation, and ultimately ends in murder.
· The series will cover shocking cases including the well-known disappearance of John and Linda Sohus, newlyweds who mysteriously vanished after a dreadful family reveal, as well as Harold "Skeeter" Lyerla and Cynthia Lynn Knox, a happy couple who tied the knot in Las Vegas, never knowing their wedding vows would trigger a mysterious murder plot, and a decades-long investigation.
· From the bride and groom, to a family member, or even a jealous wedding guest - anyone could be the victim or suspect when marriage serves as the powerful catalyst for murder.
"A Wedding and a Murder" is produced by Leepson Bounds Entertainment with David Leepson, Mary Bissell and Stephanie Lydecker serving as executive producers.
About Oxygen Media:
Oxygen Media is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship "Snapped" franchise, "Cold Justice," "Killer Couples," "Criminal Confessions," and breakout hit event series such as "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway," "Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks," and "Aaron Hernandez Uncovered." Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.