[12/11/19 - 10:50 AM] Joseline Hernandez Returns to VH1's "Love & Hip Hop" Franchise and Joins the Cast of "Love & Hip Hop: Miami" The premiere of "Love & Hip Hop: Miami" kicks off on Monday, January 6 at 9:00/8:00c.
[via press release from VH1]
Joseline Hernandez returns to VH1's "Love & Hip Hop" franchise and joins the cast of "Love & Hip Hop: Miami"
New season returns Monday, January 6 at 9:00pm ET/PT
New York, NY) -Wednesday, December 11- VH1, in partnership with Mona Scott-Young's Monami Entertainment and MGM's Big Fish Entertainment, will give fans a double dose of the juggernaut "Love & Hip Hop" franchise on Monday nights beginning in January.
The premiere of "Love & Hip Hop: Miami" kicks off on Monday, January 6 at 9:00pm ET/PT, following the previously announced "Love & Hip Hop: New York," which is celebrating its tenth season, returning on Monday, December 16 at 8:00pm ET/PT.
On this season of "Love & Hip Hop: Miami," grit and authenticity are the keys to winning the hip-hop game. In a sunny place for shady people, iconic series' veterans will collide with a new crew of streetwise up-and-comers.
The cast includes:
· The 305 heats up with the arrival of Joseline Hernandez, who returns to the franchise after a three-year hiatus. A changed woman and newly engaged to DJ Ballistic Beats, Joseline is ready to shake things up and show Miami just how it's done. With a few scores to settle, Joseline is prepping her debut album and looking to grab the music industry that eluded her back in Atlanta.
· Picking up the pieces after the death of her mother, Trina pushes forward with an ambitious new project: a tour highlighting the next generation of female rap artists. With a growing roster of big talent, big personalities and big egos, The Diamond Princess has her hands full.
· Romance is in the air for Trick Daddy and his new girlfriend - model and aspiring rapper Nikki Natural. Can Trick Daddy find love after marriage or did he let happiness slip through his fingers when he filed to divorce his ex Joy Young?
· For the first time in years, Amara La Negra is in a relationship with bachata singer Emjay, who happens to be Shay Johnson's younger brother. Emjay wants to start a family ASAP and blames Julian, her manager, for the slowdown of Amara's career. Which way does Amara turn when she's caught between the two most important men in her life?
· Jojo Zarur has made a name for herself in the fashion industry, striking a deal with a high-end designer. When her father Antonio bribes her to quit the industry and go back to law school, is she willing to walk away from her potential empire?
· Sukihana is on a journey from becoming an insta-famous rapper to a full-fledged industry-respected artist and is ready to prove herself. Used to doing things her way, is Sukihana ready to sacrifice some of her hard-earned independence in order to have a serious music career?
· Hood Brat, a tough-as-nails rapper with hustle and heart, is working for her breakthrough moment. Her pursuit of fame has high stakes, as she's determined to provide a better life for the children of her late sister.
· Queen of waist trainers PreMadonna rolls into Miami on a mission to straighten things out at the Waist Gang Society, where her employees are running amuck. Pre gets more than she bargained for when everyone - including former close friends Miami Tip and Baby Blue -- accuses her of abandoning them.
· After collaborating with Lil' Wayne, Flo Rida and Rick Ross, Brisco was set to break through to the hip-hop A-list before he was sent to jail. Three-and-a-half years later, he's a free man and inching his way back onto the scene. The industry has changed and he's facing an uphill battle, despite the co-signs of Miami legends Trick and Trina.
Bobby Lytes, Pretty Ricky, Prince, Gunplay, Khaotic, KaMillion, Santana on the Beat and more are also set to appear this season.
Be sure to 'SUBSCRIBE' to Love & Hip Hop on YouTube, follow @LoveAndHipHop on Twitter, Instagram & TikTok and 'LIKE' "Love & Hip Hop" on Facebook. Use #LHHMIA to join the conversation.
"Love & Hip Hop: Miami" is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young and Stephanie R. Gayle for Monami Entertainment and Dan Cesareo, Lucilla D'Agostino, Donna Edge Rachell, James Knox, Faith Gaskins and Brian Schornak for Big Fish Entertainment, an MGM Company. Nina L. Diaz, Sitarah Pendelton, Lashan Browning and Phakiso Collins are executive producers for VH1.
VH1 is the dominant pop culture brand for adults 18-34. The network is available in 86 million U.S. households and has an array of digital channels and services including the VH1 App, VH1.com and @VH1. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
ABOUT MONAMI ENTERTAINMENT
Monami Entertainment is a leading full service production, lifestyle and entertainment company with a specialty in talent management and cross-platform brand development. Mona Scott-Young, CEO and Founder is a successful talent manager, television and film producer, publisher, and TV personality. The company was created on the premise of expanding on Scott-Young's track record for success in all areas of entertainment. It is home to the successful and highly rated Love & Hip Hop franchise, as well as Grammy Award-winning artist, Missy Elliott. For more info visit monamient.com. Follow us on IG @monamient.
ABOUT BIG FISH ENTERTAINMENT
Big Fish Entertainment, an MGM Company, is a full-service production company that creates multi-platform, visually driven content that compels and entertains audiences with the "unexpected." Founded in 2006 by President Dan Cesareo, Big Fish has since produced more than 1000 hours of award-winning and top-rated programming in the live, unscripted reality, lifestyle and documentary space. Current Big Fish series include mega-hit franchises Black Ink Crew (New York, Chicago and Compton) and Love & Hip Hop (Hollywood, New York and Miami), mental health special In Session Live With Dr. Jess and Girls Cruise for VH1; Live Rescue, #1 unscripted crime series Live PD, Live PD: Police Patrol, Live PD Presents: PD Cam and America's Top Dog for A&E; Live PD Presents: Women on Patrol for Lifetime; culinary docu-series Hustle & Soul for WE tv; Chris Paul's Chapter 3 for ESPN; Tattoo Girls for TLC; How Far Is Tattoo Far? for MTV; The Kitchen: Thanksgiving Live for Food Network; Animal ER Live for Nat Geo WILD and Truth Behind the Moon Landing for Science Channel. With other credits including Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and the Gates Foundation Reality PD public schools project, Big Fish captures and relates extraordinary worlds, characters and stories for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, VH1, WE tv, Discovery, TLC, MTV, E!, National Geographic, Oxygen, Travel Channel and Paramount Network. For more information, visit bigfishusa.com.