MEDIA ALERT: 'THE BLACKLIST'
· NBC has renewed its signature drama "The Blacklist" for a ninth season.
· Through its first two episodes this season, "The Blacklist" is averaging 1.2 in 18-49 and the Nov. 13 premiere has reached 7.5 million viewers in total audience measurement.
· During the 2019-2020 season, "The Blacklist" reached nearly 39 million total viewers across linear and digital platforms.
· "The Blacklist" brings in a premium upscale audience, ranking as the #2 broadcast drama during the 2019-20 season among the 18-49 demo in $100K+ per household on an index basis.
· "The Blacklist" currently airs Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
· This Friday's episode (Jan. 29) marks a landmark for the series as the #1 name on Raymond Reddington's notorious blacklist is revealed.
· The series stars James Spader, Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff, Amir Arison, Hisham Tawfiq, Laura Sohn and Harry Lennix.
· John Eisendrath, Jon Bokenkamp, John Davis, John Fox, James Spader, Lukas Reiter, Laura A. Benson, Daniel Cerone and Sean Hennen serve as executive producers.
· "The Blacklist" is a production of Davis Entertainment in association with Sony Pictures Television Studios and Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group.