BBC AMERICA'S "MEERKAT MANOR: RISE OF THE DYNASTY" TO RETURN ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 WITH NEW EPISODES
Mid-Season Finale to Air Saturday, July 10
Meerkat Manor: Rise of the Dynasty will return on Saturday, September 4 at 9pm ET/8c following the finale of Eden: Untamed Planet. Subsequent half-hour episodes will debut weekly, back-to-back, starting at 8pm ET/7c as a part of BBC AMERICA's Wonderstruck programming line-up each Saturday. Episodes will also be available on AMC+ on the same day as their premiere on BBC AMERICA.
In the midseason premiere - Episode Seven, "Hard Times" - after losing her two previous litters, Flint is expecting the arrival of her third, but the land-grabbing Ubuntu threaten to make her homeless. Tensions at Whiskers, exacerbated by the extreme heat, cause loyal Brea to make an uncharacteristic move. An unexpected return signals sinister consequences.
The mid-season finale of Meerkat Manor: Rise of the Dynasty airs Saturday, July 10 at 8pm/7c.
Premiere dates for the second half of Meerkat Manor: Rise of the Dynasty are as follows:
· Episode Seven - Premieres Saturday, September 4 at 9pm ET/8c
· Episode Eight - Premieres Saturday, September 11 at 8pm ET/7c
· Episode Nine - Premieres Saturday, September 11 at 8:30pm ET/7:30c
· Episode Ten - Premieres Saturday, September 18 at 8pm ET/7c
· Episode Eleven - Premieres Saturday, September 18 at 8:30pm ET/7:30c
· Episode Twelve - Premieres Saturday, September 25 at 8pm ET/7c
· Episode Thirteen - Premieres Saturday, September 25 at 8:30pm ET/7c
Meerkat Manor: Rise of the Dynasty continues the compelling saga of the heartstring-tugging, dramatic tale of survival revolving around three families of meerkats who are descendants of the legendary meerkat matriarch, Flower. Neighbors and rivals who share a bloodline are forced to compete for food and resources in an environment that is undergoing a great deal of change: the Kalahari Desert in South Africa.
Narrated by BAFTA-winning actor Bill Nighy, the BBC AMERICA series is a co-production with Oxford Scientific Films.