[07/08/21 - 12:08 PM] USA Network Celebrates a Southern Family Summer as New Seasons of "Chrisley Knows Best" and "Growing Up Chrisley" Return on Thursday, August 12 "Chrisley Knows Best" season nine and "Growing Up Chrisley" season three premiere will premiere back-to-back beginning at 9:00/8:00c.
[via press release from USA]
USA NETWORK CELEBRATES A SOUTHERN FAMILY SUMMER AS NEW SEASONS OF "CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST" AND "GROWING UP CHRISLEY" RETURN ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 12
· "Chrisley Knows Best" season nine and "Growing Up Chrisley" season three premiere Thursday, August 12 at 9:00pm ET/PT and 9:30pm ET/PT, respectively.
· For a first look at the upcoming season of "Chrisley Knows Best," click HERE and for "Growing Up Chrisley," click HERE.
· The first seven seasons of "Chrisley Knows Best" are available to stream now on Peacock. Season eight, along with the first two seasons of "Growing Up Chrisley" will be available beginning Friday, July 9.
· "Chrisley Knows Best": While Todd and Julie celebrate 25 years of marital bliss, they find themselves crashing with Nanny Faye as they search for their new dream home. Savannah prepares to take over her parents former residence, but struggles to find a way to make it her own. When Nanny Faye delves into a new business venture, she finds herself in a turf war with a neighboring competitor. Even though Grayson is now the tallest sibling, he still finds himself leaning on his older brother Chase for dating advice. Todd's parenting is tested as Chloe wants to quit swimming and Savannah is tired of him treating her more like a business partner than a daughter. Whether they are enjoying a NASCAR race or a family vacation in Florida, one thing is certain, Chrisley hijinks and hilarity will follow.
· "Growing Up Chrisley": Chase and Savannah are back in Nashville where they are embracing adulthood a bit closer to home. As they each enter new phases of their lives, the brother-sister duo find themselves at a crossroads in their own romantic relationships. Chase prioritizes his future with girlfriend Emmy while also planning a career in real estate and saving to purchase his first home. Meanwhile, Savannah shifts her focus away from her boyfriend Nic and puts more energy towards her beauty brand and social life. No matter how independent these siblings become, they will always support one another.
· Across all platforms, year-to-date "Chrisley Knows Best" viewership averaged 2.1 million total viewers, 1 million P25-54, and 827,000 P18-49.
· Across all platforms, "Growing Up Chrisley" season two viewership delivered 1.4 million total viewers, 762,000 P25-54, and 638,000 P18-49.
"Chrisley Knows Best" is produced by Maverick TV USA, an All3Media America Company with John Hesling, Simon Knight, Jim Sayer, Adam Greener, Hank Stepleton, Katie Sole, Erin Flinn and Todd Chrisley serving as Executive Producers.
"Growing Up Chrisley" is produced by Maverick TV USA, an All3Media America Company in association with Todd Chrisley Productions, with John Hesling, Simon Knight, Hank Stepleton, Lyndee Brown and Todd Chrisley serving as Executive Producers. Erin Flinn is Senior Vice President of Current at Maverick TV USA.
Sources: CKB: YTD Avg = Nielsen, L3, excl. repeats, 2021 thru 6/23 vs. FY 2020; VOD = Rentrak, FY 2020, total transactions, unscripted only; TAMI = Live, DVR, STB VOD, O&O Digital, and dMVPD viewing, data via Nielsen, Rentrak, Omniture, and DAVD, viewing thru 35 days post-premiere; GUC: L3, excl. repeats, full S2 vs. full S1; TAMI = Live, DVR, STB VOD, O&O Digital, and dMVPD viewing, data via Nielsen, Rentrak, Omniture, and DAVD, viewing thru 35 days post-premiere
About USA Network
USA Network has been a top five cable entertainment brand for over twenty years and is home to the most compelling television properties in the industry. Serving a broad, passionate fanbase, USA's diverse slate includes popular award-winning dramas, unfiltered family comedies, buzzy unscripted, weekly live WWE programming, high-octane sporting events and a portfolio of sought-after acquired series and movies. USA is part of the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming portfolio, which includes NBCU's broadcast, cable and streaming platforms: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, Universal Kids, USA Network and Peacock. For more information, visit usanetwork.com.
[07/29/21 - 05:01 PM] Video: "D.P." - Official Teaser - Netflix A young private's assignment to capture army deserters reveals the painful reality endured by each enlistee during his compulsory call of duty.