NBC ANNOUNCES ATHLETES AND COMMENTATORS FOR "OLYMPIC DREAMS FEATURING JONAS BROTHERS" PREMIERING WEDNESDAY, JULY 21
· The Jonas Brothers train with some of Team USA's best current and former athletes in gymnastics, track & field and BMX racing when "Olympic Dreams Featuring Jonas Brothers" premieres on Wednesday, July 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
· The one-hour special will follow the Jonas Brothers as they pursue their Olympic dreams.
· Olympians include Laurie Hernandez (Olympic gold medalist, gymnastics), Nastia Liukin (5x Olympic medalist, gymnastics), Sydney McLaughlin (world record holder, Olympic Hurdler, track & field), Sanya Richards-Ross (4x gold medalist, track & field) and Alise Willoughby (2x Olympian, silver medalist, BMX racing)
· Rich Eisen and Terry Crews will serve as commentators for the special.
· Mike Yurchuk will executive produce. The special will be produced by Universal Television Alternative Studio, a division of Universal Studio Group.
· The Jonas Brothers will be embarking on their "Remember This Tour" later this summer.