NETFLIX ANNOUNCES CAST FOR "UNSTABLE" JOINING ROB LOWE AND JOHN OWEN LOWE IN NEW SCRIPTED COMEDY
Sian Clifford, Rachel Marsh, Emma Ferreira and Aaron Branch Join as Series Regulars in Series Created by the Lowes and Victor Fresco
Fred Armisen, Tom Allen and JT Parr Join as Recurring Guest Stars
Logline: Unstable follows an introverted son (John Owen Lowe) who goes to work for his very successful, wildly eccentric father (Rob Lowe) in order to save him and his successful biotech company from disaster. It is inspired by Rob and John Owen Lowe's social media relationship, in which John Owen often humorously trolls his dad.
· Sian Clifford (Fleabag, Life After Life, Quiz) will play Anna, the Chief Financial Officer of the company run by Ellis (Rob Lowe), who has been with him since its founding. Strong, smart, opinionated, and one hundred percent loyal to her boss, Anna is one of the only people in Ellis's life who can go toe-to-toe with him.
· Rachel Marsh (Head of the Class, Just Beyond, iCarly) will play Luna, a genius biotech engineer who works in the lab with her friend and research partner Ruby (see below). Shy and awkward, Luna is happy to let her more outgoing partner do the talking for the two of them.
· Emma Ferreira (Transplant, Learn to Swim, Midnight at the Paradise) will play Ruby, also a biotech genius (let's just stipulate everyone who works here is a friggin' genius). Ruby is outgoing, friendly, and accessible ... the opposite of Luna.
· Aaron Branch (Lining, Kenan, Millennials) will play Malcolm, longtime friend of Jackson (John Owen Lowe). He's the project manager for the game-changing venture the company has been working on. An extrovert who is actually insecure since he's a non-scientist in a world of scientific geniuses.
· Fred Armisen (Our Flag Means Death, Los Espookys, Portlandia) will play Leslie, Ellis's board-appointed therapist who is desperate to be liked.
· Tom Allen (Barry, Old Dads) and JT Parr (Hawaii Five-O, Real Bros Of Simi Valley) will play TJ (Allen) and Chaz (Parr), not very bright brothers who only have each other and are adversaries to Ellis. They got their board position because their rich father helped fund Ellis's company.
· Credits: Unstable is co-created and executive produced by both Lowes and Victor Fresco. Marc Buckland is an executive producer.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.