[06/22/22 - 09:59 AM] OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Sets Premiere Date for the Return of the Boss Women of "Belle Collective" on Friday, July 29 at 9 PM EST Season two centers on six successful and glamorous women redefining what it means to be a boss and a southern belle in Jackson, Mississippi.
[via press release from OWN]
OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK SETS PREMIERE DATE FOR THE RETURN OF THE BOSS WOMEN OF "BELLE COLLECTIVE" ON FRIDAY, JULY 29 AT 9 PM EST
This Season Is More Than Drama: Black Female Entrepreneurship, Romantic Relationships, And Navigating Family Dynamics
Los Angeles - The hit series from Kingdom Reign Entertainment and Executive Producer Carlos King returns with an explosive second season on Friday, July 29, at 9 pm EST | 8 PM CST. Season two centers on six successful and glamorous women redefining what it means to be a boss and a southern belle in Jackson, Mississippi.
The women of Belle Collective represent the best of Black female entrepreneurship in Mississippi and the ladies are determined to show the positive side of Mississippi. Although Season 2 is about much more than drama, there will still be plenty of it. The ladies will highlight the journey of entrepreneurship, changing family dynamics, navigating family tragedies, and making it look easy while being fabulous. Tune in as the ladies juggle business, friendship, family, and children on this season of Belle Collective.
Meet the Belles:
· Lateshia Pearson is the CEO of Lateshia Pearson Enterprise, Inc. Lateshia is a business strategist, who has gained major acclaim and public notoriety for being a force of empowerment, inspiration, and encouragement for women on their journey to start businesses. Lateshia is a proud recipient of the 2020 Top Entrepreneur of Year Award and 2020 Top 50 under 40 Award recipient, honored by the Mississippi Business Journal.
· Latrice Rogers is a Beauty Mogul, Entrepreneur & TV Personality. She is the CEO of Goddess Lengths Virgin Hair and E'Sensual Beauty. 2017 U.S. Small Business Association's Young Entrepreneur of the Year. This prestigious award recognizes the hard work and dedication needed to operate a successful business and highlights the amazing strides her bustling company has made for Mississippi.
· Marie Hamilton-Abston is a self-made millionaire and CEO of the bustling Hamilton Davis Mental Health empire. Marie is the first African American in Mississippi to own several Opioid Treatment Clinics. Marie is the co-owner of a multi-million dollar empire: Hamilton Davis Mental Health, Inc., Hamilton Davis Home Care, Inc., Hamilton Davis Medical Supply, Inc., Hamilton Davis Adult Day Care, Inc., Hamilton Davis Transport, Inc., Hamilton Davis Assisted Living Agency, Inc., Hamilton Davis Community Outreach, Inc., Hamilton Davis K-12 Private Academy, Inc., Hamilton Davis Auto Sales, Inc., Zuri Marie Cosmetics, Zuri Marie Virgin Hair, and Zuri Marie Fashion Designer.
· Tambra Cherie is a full-time interactive media personality. Poised and personable, she is a radio/TV personality, entertainment news correspondent, author, entrepreneur, spokesperson, and host. Tambra Cherie also previously served as guest host on Lifetime's hit television show, "Bring It!" and currently serves as a guest co-host on Dish Nation TV, which airs on FOX affiliates.
· Aikisha Holly-Colon is one of the newest Belles, the President and Executive Director of the Willie and Aikisha Colon Foundation, and the Vice President of her family's nonprofit organization, The Holly Foundation. Aikisha Colon is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. She is the wife to retired NFL Player, Super Bowl Champion, and Radio/TV Personality Willie Colon and the mother of two children, William Muriel, IV and Holly LaSonia-Grace. She is a partner and co-owner of Bricks and Hops Beer Garden in Bronx, NY. She will soon be bringing a second location to her hometown of Jackson in the Farish Street Historic District.
· Sophia O. Williams is affectionately known as "So Gucci." She's a certified personal trainer and the owner of stairway 2 So Gucci Fitness, where she hosts boot camps to encourage health and wellness in the community. In addition, she's a reputable and thriving real estate agent in Jackson, Mississippi, with impressive sales volumes, selling over $1 million in property within her first year as a realtor.
Belle Collective is produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment with Carlos King, Angela Dugan, Scott Shatsky, Cherelle Hinds and Michelle Brando serving as executive producers.
About OWN's Friday/Saturday Unscripted Programming Slate
OWN is among the top cable networks on Friday and Saturday nights for African American women, with its unscripted hit series focusing on love, relationships and family drama. Saturday's slate of popular shows includes the smash hit "Love & Marriage: Huntsville", "Love & Marriage: DC," and "The Nightcap with Carlos King" from Kingdom Reign Entertainment. Friday nights feature "Ladies Who List: Atlanta", "Ready to Love," and "Put a Ring on It."
discovery+ is the definitive non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service. discovery+ features a landmark partnership with Verizon that gives their customers with select plans up to 6 months of discovery+ on Verizon. discovery+ has the largest-ever content offering of any new streaming service at launch, featuring a wide range of exclusive, original series across popular, passion verticals in which Discovery brands have a strong leadership position, including lifestyle and relationships; home and food; true crime; paranormal; adventure and natural history; as well as science, tech and the environment, and a slate of high-quality documentaries. For more, visit discoveryplus.com or find it on a variety of platforms and devices, including ones from Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku and Samsung.
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, Film and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including: Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, CNN+, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Pictures, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim,Turner Classic Movies and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com.
[07/01/22 - 11:22 PM] Development Update: Friday, July 1 Updates include: Paramount+ shutters third season of "Why Women Kill"; HBO cancels "The Time Traveler's Wife"; and Parisa Fakhri to recur on FX's "What We Do in the Shadows."