Heist-Drama Series "Leverage: Redemption" Will Make Its Season Three Debut on Prime Video
The fan-favorite series, produced by Dean Devlin's Electric Entertainment, brings John Rogers on as showrunner and executive producer
CULVER CITY, California - December 5, 2023 - Amazon MGM Studios has renewed the popular heist-drama series Leverage: Redemption for a third season. Season Three will premiere on Prime Video next year in the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Produced by Electric Entertainment, Leverage: Redemption follows a Robin Hood-esque team of criminals as they stage elaborate cons against corrupt and powerful individuals on behalf of clients who have been wronged.
Previous seasons of Leverage: Redemption, starring Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Noah Wyle, and Aleyse Shannon, are available to stream in the U.S. and U.K. on Amazon Freevee. The original Leverage series, the prequel to Leverage: Redemption, is currently available on Freevee via Electric Entertainment's FAST Channel and on-demand.
"Fans have been devoted to Leverage: Redemption since the series premiered on Freevee," says Lauren Anderson, head of AVOD; unscripted and targeted programming, Amazon MGM Studios. "Every season has showcased the fun dynamic between our cast combined with the triumphant, David vs. Goliath stories envisioned by our writers. As we embark on our next chapter, we are thrilled to be able to share the show with our Prime customers and continue to offer the exclusive Leverage FAST channel to our Freevee customers."
"We are thrilled to announce the expansion of our Leverage franchise in collaboration with the Amazon MGM Studios team. Our dedicated fan base will be delighted to know that they can continue to follow their favorite reformed criminals as they use their expert skills for the greater good, championing the underdog in their acts of goodwill," said Dean Devlin, executive producer and CEO of Electric Entertainment.
Dean Devlin, Marc Roskin, and Rachel Olschan-Wilson of Electric Entertainment are executive producers. John Rogers joins as showrunner and executive producer. Chris Downey also serves as executive producer. Kate Rorick is a consulting producer.
About Electric Entertainment
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Electric Entertainment is an independent studio headed by veteran producer Dean Devlin along with his partners Marc Roskin and Rachel Olschan-Wilson. Electric Entertainment also houses acquisitions and sales divisions, with domestic sales headed up by Steve Saltman and the international division headed by Sonia Mehandjiyska. Electric also has a satellite office located in Vancouver, Canada.
Among Electric's hit television series are Leverage: Redemption, the spinoff continuation of Leverage, which ran for five seasons on TNT. Both series are currently streaming in the U.S. and UK on Amazon Freevee. Leverage: Redemption premiered its second season in November 2022. Almost Paradise is currently streaming on Amazon Freevee after having premiered on WGN America. Season Two of Almost Paradise premiered in July 2023 on Amazon Freevee in the U.S and UK. Electric's new series The Ark premiered in February 2023 on SYFY. Season Two of The Ark is currently in production. Other Electric series include The Librarians, which ran for four seasons on TNT. A new spinoff series, entitled The Librarians: The Next Chapter, is currently in pre-production for The CW. The Outpost, which premiered its fourth season on The CW in 2021, is now streaming on Amazon Freevee.
Electric's feature films have included Bad Samaritan, starring David Tennant and Robert Sheehan, and most recently, The Deal, starring Sumalee Montano and Emma Fischer. Electric also acquires, distributes, and sells worldwide rights to Electric's produced and acquired content, as well as theatrical films from around the world, including Blood On The Crown, starring Harvey Keitel and Malcolm McDowell, and Rob Reiner's historical biopic LBJ, starring Woody Harrelson.
About Prime Video:
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports - all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
· Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy Emmy winner The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Emmy-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, Emmy-nominated fan-favorite miniseries Daisy Jones & The Six, and the smash hits AIR, The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power, Citadel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Creed III, Shotgun Wedding, The Tomorrow War, Reacher, The Summer I Turned Pretty, and Coming 2 America. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
· Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like Max, Paramount+ with SHOWTIME, BET+, MGM+, ViX+, Crunchyroll, PBS KIDS, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, BritBox, STARZ, and discovery+ - no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
· Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
· Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
· Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of the savings, convenience, and entertainment benefits included in a Prime membership. More than 200 million Prime members in 25 countries around the world enjoy access to Amazon's enormous selection, exceptional value, and fast delivery. In the U.S., anyone can join Prime for $14.99 per month or $139 per year, or start a free 30-day trial if eligible at amazon.com/prime. For more information about Prime, including discounted memberships, visit aboutamazon.com/prime.