Ratings Highlights for November 14 - 20, 2011 and 2011 To Date
Final National Ratings
Disney Channel is Cable's No. 1 Network in Total Day in Total Viewers;
Sweeps No. 1 Rank Across All Kid, Boy and Girl Demographics
~Is the Network's 1st Total Day Win in Over 4 Years in Total Viewers and 2nd Time Overall
~Marks Record 23rd Consecutive Week at No. 1 in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14
~Tops Nickelodeon by Double-Digit Percentages for the 21st Time in 23 Weeks in Tweens ~ Delivers TV's Top 25 Telecasts in Tweens 9-14 and the Top 9 TV Telecasts in Kids 6-11
Pacing for an Historic Yearly No. 1 Ranking in Total Day in Kids 6-11;
Will Rank No. 1 for the 3rd Straight Year in Tweens 9-14
Special "Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games" is the Week's
No. 1 Animated Cable Telecast in Total Viewers
Disney Channel: Total Day and Prime Highlights
During the week of November 14, driven by Friday's and Sunday's debuts of its ever-expanding roster of original series, including "Jessie," "Good Luck Charlie," "A.N.T. Farm," "Shake It Up" and "Phineas and Ferb," Disney Channel was cable's No. 1 network in Total Day in Total Viewers (1.741 million), marking the network's first victory in more than 4 years - since week of 8/13/07 - and only its 2nd time ever ranking as the week's most-watched cable network.
Disney Channel also delivered a clean sweep across all kid demos, ranking as TV's No. 1 network in Kids 6-11 (607,000/2.5 rating), Boys 6-11 (260,000/2.1 rating), Girls 6-11 (346,000/2.9 rating), Tweens 9-14 (480,000/2.0 rating), Boys 9-14 (1.5 rating - tie) and Girls 9-14 (294,000/2.5 rating), as well as clinching its 3rd No. 1 ranking this year in Kids 2-11 (978,000/2.4 rating). Moreover, in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14, Disney Channel has been TV's No. 1 network on a total day basis for a record-setting 23 consecutive weeks.
Also impressive, with just 5 weeks remaining in 2011, Disney Channel is now TV's No. 1 network outright in Total Day in Kids 6-11 (670,000/2.7 rating) - a channel first - and will rank No. 1 for the 3rd consecutive year in Tweens 9-14 (538,000/2.2 rating).
· This week marked Disney Channel's 43rd week at No. 1 in Tweens 9-14 out of the 47 weeks this year, and 15th time in the previous 16 weeks holding a double-digit percent advantage over Nickelodeon.
· In Prime, Disney Channel has been cable's No. 1 network on a weekly basis for well over 6 years in Kids 6-11 (1.2 million/4.8 rating), or 339 consecutive weeks. In Tweens 9-14 (927,000/3.9 rating), Disney Channel ranked No. 1 for the 74th straight week, and for the 336th time in the previous 339 weeks overall.
· Saturday's premiere of "Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games" (7:00 - 7:30 p.m.) ranked as the week's No. 1 animated cable telecast in Total Viewers (4.3 million) - nearly doubling Nickelodeon's Sunday debut of "Dora's Enchanted Forest" (2.3 million, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.) -- and was the No. 2 scripted telecast overall.
· Friday's all-new "Jessie" was the week's No. 1 TV telecast in Kids 2-11 (2.6 million/6.4 rating) and Kids 6-11 (2.2 million/8.8 rating), while Sunday's all-new "Good Luck Charlie" was the No. 1 TV telecast in Tweens 9-14 (1.7 million/6.9 rating).
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 25 TV telecasts in Tweens 9-14, led by:
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 9 TV telecasts in Kids 6-11, led by:
Source: NTI, U.S. ratings. Week of 11/14/11-11/20/11, Live + Same Day; 2011 to date: 12/27/10-11/20/11, most current.