[EDITOR'S NOTE: The numbers below DO NOT reflect non-subscribers from the Free Preview Weekend.]
"HOUSE OF LIES" DEBUTS TO 1.6 MILLION VIEWERS, BESTING "HOMELAND" PREMIERE
SHAMELESS Returns To Its Highest-Rated Premiere Ever -
Up 61% Vs. Season One
HOUSE OF LIES Premiere at 10PM
· Under the stewardship of SHOWTIME Entertainment President David Nevins, HOUSE OF LIES becomes the network's sixth consecutive hit freshman series - on the heels of successful launches for THE BIG C, SHAMELESS, EPISODES, THE BORGIAS and HOMELAND.
· HOUSE OF LIES debuted to 1.6 million viewers for the night, besting the season one premiere night for HOMELAND by 13 percent (1.38 million).
· The series premiere of HOUSE OF LIES was made available online and via affiliate On Demand channels during the holidays (as of Dec. 27), and to-date has delivered over 1.2 million viewers* 3
*Final online stats will be available in the upcoming weeks.
10:00 p.m. 1.03 million viewers
12:00 a.m. 384,000 viewers
1:00 a.m. 146,000 viewers
Online/On Demand Sampling 1.2 million viewers
TOTAL 2.76 million viewers
SHAMELESS Premiere at 9PM
· SHAMELESS' second season debut marked the series' highest-rated premiere ever, up 61 percent vs. its season one premiere.
· SHAMELESS season two premiere also debuted higher than its season one finale, up 37 percent (vs. 1.16 million).
· SHAMELESS is SHOWTIME's youngest skewing show, with nearly 40% of the audience under age 35. Season one averaged 3.8MM viewers per week across platforms, and the series now ranks as the No. 3 rated series for the network.
9:00 p.m. 1.58 million viewers (+61% vs. last year's premiere 982K)
11:00 p.m. 475,000 viewers
Total 2.06 million viewers
CALIFORNICATION Premiere at 1030PM
· The season five premiere of CALIFORNICATION delivered 1.03 million viewers for the night, besting its season four finale by 22 percent.
· 76% of the weekly viewing to CALIFORNICATION in Season 4 occurred after its Sunday airing - the average weekly number across replays, DVR and On Demand for the series was 2.5 million viewers.
10:30 p.m. 758,000 million viewers
12:30 p.m. 267,000 viewers
Total 1.03 million viewers