FOR THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE WEEK, CBS WINS IN VIEWERS BY THE LARGEST MARGIN OF VICTORY THIS SEASON
Network is First in Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54
For the Week, CBS has the Top Eight Comedies in Adults 18-49 and Six of the
Top 10 Programs
Season-to-Date, CBS is Up +2% in Viewers and Moves into a First Place Tie in Adults 25-54 and Sole Possession of Second Place in Adults 18-49
CBS won the week in viewers by the largest margin of victory (+2.81m) for the second consecutive week and placed first in adults 18-49 (tie) and adults 25-54, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Nov. 10.
Season-to-date, CBS is posting year-to-year growth in viewers (+2%) and is even in both adults 18-49 (2.8) and adults 25-54 (3.7). CBS has also moved into a first place tie for the season among adults 25-54 and into sole possession of second place among adults 18-49.
Last week, CBS had the week's top eight comedies in adults 18-49 - THE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, 2 BROKE GIRLS, MIKE & MOLLY, THE MILLERS, THE CRAZY ONES, MOM (tie) and TWO AND A HALF MEN (tie)
Overall, CBS had six of the top 10 programs (more than all of the other networks combined) and the top five scripted broadcasts in viewers - NCIS, THE BIG BANG THEORY, NCIS: LOS ANGELES, PERSON OF INTEREST and BLUE BLOODS.
NCIS was the week's #1 program in scripted series in viewers while THE BIG BANG THEORY was the week's top scripted broadcast in both adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
Compared to the same week last year, CBS was up +22% in viewers, +23% in adults 18-49 and +17% in adults 25-54.
CBS Weekly Highlights:
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
· HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (8.67m) was first in adults 18-49 (3.4/09) and adults 18-34 (3.2/10) and second in adults 25-54 (3.8/09). HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER posted its best deliveries in these measures since the Sept. 23 season nine premiere and beat "The Voice" in the 8:00-8:30 PM half-hour for the first time this season in adults 18-49.
MIKE & MOLLY
· The fourth season premiere of MIKE & MOLLY (9.22m) was second in adults 25-54 (3.6/08) and adults 18-49 (2.6/06). MIKE & MOLLY posted its best viewers performance since Feb. 25, 2013 and best deliveries in both adults 25-54 and adults 18-49 since March 25, 2013.
· NCIS was first in viewers (19.18m), adults 25-54 (4.3/11) and adults 18-49 (2.9/08). NCIS was the night's #1 program in viewers, tied for #1 in adults 25-54 (with "The Voice") and #1 scripted program in adults 18-49.
THE BIG BANG THEORY
· THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:31 PM) was first in viewers (16.89m), adults 25-54 (6.5/17) and adults 18-49 (4.9/15).
· THE MILLERS (8:31-9:01 PM) was first in viewers (10.38m), adults 25-54 (3.5/09) and a strong second in adults 18-49 (2.7/08, -0.1 behind NBC). Compared to last week, THE MILLERS was up +9% in adults 25-54 (from 3.2/09), +24% in adults 18-49 (from 2.1/07) and added +710,000 viewers (from 9.67m, +7%).
THE CRAZY ONES
· THE CRAZY ONES (9:01-9:31 PM) was second in viewers (8.00m), adults 25-54 (2.8/07) and adults 18-49 (2.1/06). Compared to last week, THE CRAZY ONES was up +11% in adults 18-49 (from 1.9/06).
· UNDERCOVER BOSS was first in viewers (9.22m), adults 25-54 (2.5/07) and adults 18-49 (1.8/06), posting season-high viewer deliveries, matching season-high adults 18-49 ratings and its second-best adults 25-54 performance.
· HAWAII FIVE-0 was first in viewers (9.51m) and second in adults 25-54 (2.2/06) and adults 18-49 (1.4/05). HAWAII FIVE-0 topped "Grimm" for the first time this season in adults 18-49. Compared to last week, HAWAII FIVE-0 was up +10% in adults 25-54 (from 2.0/06) and +8% in adults 18-49 (from 1.3/04).
· BLUE BLOODS was first in viewers (10.97m), adults 25-54 (2.1/06) and second in adults 18-49 (1.3/04, -0.1 behind ABC). Compared to last week, BLUE BLOODS was up +11% in adults 25-54 (from 1.9/05) and +8% in adults 18-49 (from 1.2/04).
THE GOOD WIFE
· THE GOOD WIFE (9:47-10:47 PM) posted averaged 10.26m viewers, 2.4/05 in adults 25-54 and 1.7/04 in adults 18-49. THE GOOD WIFE posted its best delivery in viewers since April 22, 2012, in adults 18-49 since April 14, 2013 and matched its season-best adults 25-54 ratings.
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #7
CBS - 22 hours
NBC - 21-1/2 hours
ABC - 22 hours
FOX - 16 hours