CBS WINS THE WEEK IN VIEWERS
CBS Becomes the First Network this Season to Sweep Four Straight Nights in Viewers, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54
CBS Has Four of the Top 10 Programs and 10 of Top 20
"Hawaii Five-0," "Criminal Minds," "Blue Bloods" and "The Mentalist" Deliver Their Largest Audiences of the Season
CBS won its third consecutive week in viewers and became the first network this season to sweep four consecutive nights in viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Nov. 17.
CBS was first in viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. CBS also delivered 10 million viewers or more on five different nights (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday), also a network first this season.
CBS had four of the top 10 programs of the week - #3 NCIS, #4 THE BIG BANG THEORY, #6 NCIS: LOS ANGELES, #8 PERSON OF INTEREST and 10 of the top 20.
HAWAII FIVE-0, CRIMINAL MINDS, BLUE BLOODS and THE MENTALIST all delivered their largest audiences of the season.
In adults 18-49, THE BIG BANG THEORY was the week's top scripted broadcast. CBS had six of the top 10 scripted broadcasts in adults 18-49 - THE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, NCIS, CRIMINAL MINDS, 2 BROKE GIRLS and THE MILLERS.
CBS's Weekly Highlights:
· HAWAII FIVE-0, with guest star Nick Jonas, was first in viewers (9.90m), adults 25-54 (2.3/07) and tied for second in adults 18-49 (1.6/05, with NBC). HAWAII FIVE-0 tied or beat "Grimm" for the second straight week with adults 18-49. HAWAII FIVE-0 delivered its largest audience of the season and matched season-high adults 25-54 and adults 18-49 ratings. Compared to last week, HAWAII FIVE-0 was up +5% in adults 25-54 (from 2.2/06), +14% in adults 18-49 (from 1.4/05) and added +390,000 viewers (from 9.51m, +4%).
· CRIMINAL MINDS was first in viewers (11.63m), adults 25-54 (3.7/09) and second in adults 18-49 (2.7/07). CRIMINAL MINDS posted its best viewer performances since Feb. 6, 2013, matched its season-best adults 25-54 ratings and the season's second-best adults 18-49 rating.
· BLUE BLOODS was first in viewers (11.79m), adults 25-54 (2.2/06) and adults 18-49 (1.4/05). BLUE BLOODS scored its largest audience since Feb.10, 2012, its best adults 25-54 rating since Oct. 4 and its best adults 18-49 rating since Oct. 11. Compared to last week, BLUE BLOODS was up +5% in adults 25-54 (from 2.1/06), +8% in adults 18-49 (from 1.3/04) and added +820,000 viewers (from 10.97m, +7%).
· THE MENTALIST delivered its largest audience since March 17, 2013 (9.72m).
· NCIS was first in viewers (19.37m), adults 25-54 (4.3/11) and adults 18-49 (3.0/08), up +3% in adults 18-49 (from 2.9/08) and added +190,000 viewers (from 19.18m, +1%).
SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER
· SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER was first in viewers (9.87m), adults 25-54 (3.4/09) and adults 18-49 (2.5/07). SURVIVOR posted its best viewer delivery since Oct. 16.
THE BIG BANG THEORY
· THE BIG BANG THEORY was first in viewers (18.30m), adults 25-54 (7.0/19) and adults 18-49 (5.2/17). Compared to last week, it was up +6% in adults 18-49 (from 4.9/15), +8% in adults 25-54 (from 6.5/17) and added +1.41m viewers (from 16.89m, +8%).
· THE MILLERS was first in viewers (11.08m), adults 25-54 (3.8/10) and adults 18-49 (2.6/08), up +8% in adults 25-54 (from 3.5/09), even in adults 18-49 and added +700,000 viewers (from 10.38m, +7%) compared to last week.
THE CRAZY ONES
· THE CRAZY ONES was first in viewers (8.59m) and adults 25-54 (3.1/08) and was second in adults 18-49 (2.1/06). Compared to last week, THE CRAZY ONES was up +11% in adults 25-54 (from 2.8/07), even in adults 18-49 and added +590,000 viewers (from 8.00m, +7%).
CBS top programs of the week: #3 NCIS (an average of 19.37m viewers), #4 THE BIG BANG THEORY (18.30m), #6 NCIS LOS ANGELES (14.89m), #8 PERSON OF INTEREST (12.60m), #11 60 MINUTES (11.86m), #12 BLUE BLOODS (11.79m), #14 CRIMINAL MINDS (11.63m), #15 THE MILLERS (11.08m), #16 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (10.47m), #20 HAWAII FIVE-0 (9.90m), #21 SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER (9.87m), #22 THE MENTALIST (9.722m), #23 THE GOOD WIFE (9.718m), #25 THE AMAZING RACE (9.12m), #28 TWO AND A HALF MEN (8.66m), #29 MIKE & MOLLY (8.65m) and #30 UNDERCOVER BOSS (8.60m).
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #8
CBS - 22 hours
NBC - 21-1/2 hours
ABC - 22 hours
FOX - 16 hours