FOX Premieres: 30-Day Multi-Platform Totals
· Over 30 days of Multi-Platform viewership, the series premiere of GOTHAM delivered an average audience of 22.2 Mil, up +168% versus its Live + Same Day viewership.
· GOTHAM drew an average audience of 5.0 million outside of the viewing measured by Nielsen -- on Hulu/FOXNOW and on VOD in the 4+ Day window. This marks the largest non-linear audience of any FOX telecast in the last three years.
· The series premiere of RED BAND SOCIETY accumulated an average audience of 9.9 million over 30 days of Multi-Platform viewing - a +142% increase versus its same-day delivery.
· RED BAND SOCIETY saw very high unduplicated encore viewership of its premiere that same week, adding 2.3 million new viewers.
· Among this season's FOX premieres, RED BAND SOCIETY (1.7 Mil) ranks #4 in non-linear average audience following #1 Gotham, #2 Family Guy and #3 New Girl, and ranks #2 overall in VOD (0.8 million) following #1 Gotham's premiere.
· The FAMILY GUY "The Simpsons Guy" season premiere crossover event (14.8 Mil) earned its largest 30 Day Multi-Platform average audience in three years (since Fall 2012).
· FAMILY GUY also outperformed last season's premiere in non-linear viewership (2.9 Mil vs. 2.3 Mil), drawing its largest digital audience since December 2013.
· In fact, there have been just as many views of "The Simpsons Guy" on Fox.com and Hulu as there were in the first three days of DVR/VOD viewing (2.5 mil).
· In its move to Sundays, the Season 2 premiere of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE rolled up to a 30-Day Multi-Platform audience of 8.8 million.
· Like Family Guy, the BROOKLYN NINE-NINE premiere drew just as many views (1.3 mil) from Fox.com/Hulu as it did in the Nielsen-measured first 3 days of DVR/VOD viewing..
· The season four premiere of NEW GIRL drew an average audience of 6.6 Mil over 30 days of Multi-Platform viewership -- an increase of +111% versus its Live+SD audience and the show's largest 30 Day Multi-Platform audience since 3/4/14.
· The season two premiere of SLEEPY HOLLOW drew an average audience of 12.5 million over 30 days across platforms - a +124% lift vs its same-day delivery.
· Non-linear viewership of THE MINDY PROJECT's season three premiere (1.2 Mil) was up +32% versus that of the season two's opener. Since season one, viewing on Hulu and FOXNOW platforms makes up an increasing portion of THE MINDY PROJECT's 30 Day Multi-Platform average audience: 15% > 21% > 23%.
· Premiering amidst heavy broadcast competition on Thursday night, the season ten premiere of BONES accumulated its largest non-linear average audience (1.4 Mil) in three years (since Fall 2012).