In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Blake Shelton, averaged a 4.7 rating, 12 share from 11:30-1 a.m. ET in household results in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and a 2.2/10 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
· It's the #2 "SNL" so far this season in metered-market households, behind only the Nov. 1 edition hosted by Chris Rock with musical guest Prince (4.9/12).
· In adults 18-49 in the 25 Local People Meters markets, "SNL" tied for its #3 rating of the season, behind only the Nov. 1 telecast (with host Chris Rock and musical guest Prince, 2.4/10) and the Nov. 15 edition (with host Woody Harrelson and musical guest Kendrick, 2.3/10). In the LPMs, it's the top "SNL" since Dec. 6 (with James Franco and musical guest Nicki Minaj, 2.2/10).
· Last night's "Saturday Night Live" was the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 in both metered-market households and 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programming on those networks in the LPMs.
Saturday Primetime Results:
· NBC Sports coverage of the "U.S. Figure Skating Championships: Women's Free Dance" (0.5/2 in 18-49, 3.325 million viewers overall from 8-11 p.m. ET) ranked #2 for the night among the Big 4 networks in total viewers.
· The "U.S. Figure Skating Championships" virtually equaled its results for the last comparable telecast in a non-Olympic year (0.5/2 in 18-49, 3.321 million viewers overall from 8-11 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013).
· From its first hour to its third, the "U.S. Figure Skating Championships" grew by 0.2 of a point or +50% in 18-49 rating (0.4 to 0.6) and by +32% or nearly 1 million persons in total viewers (2.9 million to 3.9 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.