In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host Michael Keaton and musical guest Carly Rae Jepsen, is the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in both measures. In the Local People Meters, "SNL" nearly tripled the 18-49 rating of the top primetime telecast on those networks (2.0 vs. 0.7 for ABC's "In an Instant").
· "Saturday Night Live," (3.7/9 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets, 2.0/9 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meter) matched its highest 18-49 rating in the Local People Meters since Jan. 31 (2.1/10 with host J.K. Simmons and musical guest D'Angelo and The Vanguard), equaling over that span the March 7 edition (2.0/10 with host Chris Hemsworth and musical guest Zac Brown Band).
· Note that "SNL" adds substantial audience via time-shifting, with the show's national adult 18-49 rating growing this season by +37% going from "live plus same day" results to "live plus seven day" ratings from Nielsen Media Research (1.93 to 2.64, originals only).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· An encore telecast of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" delivered a 0.3/1 in 18-49 and 1.8 million viewers overall from 8-9 p.m. ET.
· A rebroadcast of "The Blacklist" averaged a 0.2/1 in 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers overall from 9-10 p.m. ET. "The Blacklist" maintained or increased its rating from half-hour to half-hour in every key demographic.
· "SNL Vintage" delivered a 0.4/1 in 18-49 and 2.0 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET, with an encore of the Dec. 13, 1975 telecast of "Saturday night Live" with host Richard Pryor and musical guest Gil Scott-Heron. In the time period, "SNL Vintage" ranked #2 or tied for #2 among ABC, CBS and NBC in each key adult-male demographic.
NOTE: Primetime results are based on "fast affiliate time period" data from Nielsen Media Research. All ratings are "live plus same day" unless otherwise indicated.