Live+3: ABC's Quantico Debut Captures 16 Million Viewers with Early Playback, Streaming and Tuesday's Encore
Live + 3 Day data for Sunday, 9/27/15
The series debut of ABC's Quantico was the night's #1 gainer in TV playback on the broadcast networks, picking up +4.0 million Total Viewers and +1.2 rating points (+63%) among Adults 18-49. In fact, ABC claimed Sunday's Top 2 gainers among Adults 18-49, with Quantico (+1.2 rating points) and the season opener of Once Upon a Time (+0.9 rating points) towering over the L+3 gains of each of Fox's Sunday premieres and CBS' 2-hour series finale of CSI.
· After 3 days of TV playback, Quantico grew to 11.1 million viewers, tying The Muppets as ABC's most-watched debut this season. In fact, with 3 days of TV playback (11.1 million), 3 days of online steaming (830,251) and this past Tuesday's rebroadcast of Sunday's pilot episode (4.2 million), the Quantico premiere has delivered 16.1 million viewers to date.
· Quantico shot up to a 3.1 L+3 rating among Adults 18-49, leapfrogging over CBS' NFL overrun-fueled 60 Minutes (3.0 rating) to emerge as Sunday's highest-rated broadcast series.
· Once Upon a Time soared to a 2.7 with Adults 18-49, moving out of a tie with CBS' CSI finale in the L+SD numbers to beat the CBS drama (2.4 rating) by 13% in the L+3 numbers.
· ABC's debut of Blood & Oil grew to a 1.9 rating in L+3 in Adults 18-49 (up +0.5 rating points/+36%).
· With 3 days of TV playback and online streaming, Blood & Oil and Once Upon a Time each climbed to 8.7 million viewers.
Source: The Nielsen Company, as dated. Based on original telecasts only.