ESPN Films' "O.J.: Made in America" Seen by More than 35 Million People
Two upcoming marathons of the documentary planned for July 3 on ESPN2 and July 16 on ESPN
· ESPN Films' critically acclaimed documentary "O.J.: Made in America" has reached more than 34.77 million people on linear TV (original/reair), and more than 1.05 million unique devices on WatchESPN (including original, reair, VOD)
· The ABC premiere of Part 1: Through 7 days of time-shifting, ABC has seen an average minute audience of 4.56 million viewers for Part 1. This is 59% greater than the audience for those who watched it Live.
· Total number of transactions on cable VOD: Through June 24, "O.J.: Made in America" has seen 2.65 million transactions via TV VOD.
· Total average minute audience for each episode (including streaming & VOD):
· Part 1 saw over 6.70 million viewers in the average minute (this single figure includes L+7 data for linear TV). Parts 1-5 as a collection have averaged over 4.74 million viewers in the average minute (L+3 for pts. 2-5).
All five parts of "O.J.: Made in America" will re-air on Sunday, July 3 on ESPN2 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and a second marathon will air on Saturday, July 16 on ESPN from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET. The entire film is also available on WatchESPN and iTunes and can be ordered on DVD.