NFC CHAMPIONSHIP ON FOX DRAWS BEST VIEWERSHIP SINCE 2017 WITH PEAK AUDIENCE OF 53 MILLION
FOX Sports Concludes its 2020-21 Coverage with Regular Season's Most-Watched NFL Package on Television
Buccaneers-Packers Delivers Most-Streamed NFL Game in Network History
NEW YORK - Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers clinched a ticket to Super Bowl LV under the lights at the storied Lambeau Field in FOX Sports' presentation of the NFC Championship Game, to an average audience of 46 million across FOX, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports streaming platforms, NFL Digital and Verizon Media Mobile properties. The game peaked at 53 million viewers from 6:00-6:15 PM ET.
The matchup drew an average audience of 44.8 million on FOX, including connected TV platforms, in an exciting conclusion to this season's most-watched NFL television package.
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP ON FOX
· The Buccaneers-Packers showdown delivered FOX Sports' best performance for an NFC Championship Game since 2017 (Green Bay Packers-Atlanta Falcons)
· Sunday's telecast peaked at 53 million viewers on FOX during the 6:00-6:15 PM ET window
· On FOX, the NFC Championship drew an average audience of 44.8 million, up +3% over last year's game (Green Bay Packers-San Francisco 49ers) and +8% over last year's comparable window
· Sunday's game represents the most-watched telecast of any kind on any network since Super Bowl LIV
· Most-streamed NFL game in FOX Sports history, excluding Super Bowls, with an average minute audience of 1.6 million
· Up +58% over last season's NFL Championship and +28% over the previous high set last Sunday for the Buccaneers-Saints Divisional Playoffs
· FOX Sports' NFC Championship Watch Party, hosted by Michael Vick, Greg Jennings and Emmanuel Sanders, drew more than 2 million viewers across the network's social and digital platforms.
· FOX Deportes scored its most-watched NFL telecast of the day on Spanish-language television
2020-21 REGULAR SEASON ON FOX
· NFL on FOX finished the regular season with an average viewership of 18.1 million, which ranks as the season's most-watched NFL package on television
· For the 27th consecutive season, FOX NFL SUNDAY remains the No. 1 NFL pregame show on television
*All Data According to Nielsen Media Research and Adobe Analytics
About FOX Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network, a licensing and commercial relationship with The Stars Group that created the FOX Bet sports betting platform and the FOX Bet Super 6 free-to-play game, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.