WITH JUGGERNAUT "LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA" AND "LOVE & HIP HOP: MIAMI" PREMIERES, VH1 SCORES ITS HIGHEST MONDAY PRIME RATING AND SHARE IN OVER TWO YEARS
(New York, NY) - August 12, 2022 - The monster success of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and Love & Hip Hop: Miami led VH1 to its highest Monday prime rating and share in over two years and dominated the night across social with 2.6M views.
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
· +26% on share (4.02 vs. 3.20)
· +6% increase in rating (0.68) over the full prior season (0.64)
· +1% increase in total viewers (756K) over season 10 avg.
Love & Hip Hop: Miami
Love & Hip Hop: Miami season 4B premiere (0.66/9p) posted its best rating and share in more than two years!
· +98% on share (3.60 vs. 1.82)
· +57% increase in rating (0.66) over the full prior season (0.42)
· +46% increase in total viewers (722K) over season 4a avg.
Source: Linear- Nielsen, LSD/P18-49 coverage ratings & share for 8/8/22 unless noted; best Monday prime rtg since May 2020, best share since March 2020; LHH ATL S10A - 7/5/21-9/27/21, LHH MIA S4A- 8/23/21-11/8/21; best LHH MIA rtg since April 2020, best shr since March 2020, S4A . Social- SCR Network/Program Rankers, Cable Reality 8/8/22.