[01/03/13 - 01:37 PM]
Video: Oprah Winfrey Interviews David Letterman on the Next "Oprah's Next Chapter" Airing This Sunday, January 6
Watch three clips from this week's episode, due at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.

[via press release from OWN]

Oprah Winfrey interviews David Letterman on the next "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing this Sunday, January 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

No question is off-limitsas Letterman candidly speaks about the public sex scandal that rocked his marriage, his personal relationships with "Tonight Show" hosts Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, how he repaired his marriage, his battle with depression and for the first time, Winfrey reveals to Letterman the true reason behindtheir much-publicized "feud."

Excerpts and clip links (with embed code) below:

Excerpt: David Letterman addresses the sex scandal:

DL: Having lived through that sex scandal, I realized, wait a minute -

OW: Just to say 'sex scandal' Dave, you want to get through your whole life and not have the words sex scandal attached to your name.

DL: That's right!

OW: You didn't make it

DL: Did not make it. And, have no one to blame but myself. And now, I feel better about myself, my relationship with my wife is never better, and it's just because I want to be the person I always thought I was and probably was pretending I was. And so far, it's been great. Things have been great. I hurt a lot of people. I have nobody to blame but myself. I'm not looking to blame anybody. I'm looking to find out why I behaved the way I behaved.

Excerpt: David Letterman shares his thoughts on talk show host Jay Leno

OW: You know there's assumption over the years that because you didn't get it and Jay Leno did that that's where the rivalry between the two of you started. Is that true?

DL: No

OW: That's not true...

DL: The rivalry... Jay and I were friends. We were always friends before all of this happened. He has a way, he's an usual fellow. I've never met anyone quite like Jay. And I will say and I'm happy to say that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known. Just flat out, if you go to see him do his night club act, just the funniest. The smartest, a wonderful observationist and very appealing as a comic. Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known, I could never reconcile that.

About "Oprah's Next Chapter"

"Oprah's Next Chapter" is the primetime series featuring Oprah Winfrey as she steps outside of the studio for riveting, enlightening and in-depth conversations with newsmakers, celebrities, thought leaders and real-life families. "Oprah's Next Chapter" is produced by Harpo Studios.

Join the conversation on Twitter using #NextChapter.

[january 2013]

most recent video | view all posts
[11/24/15 - 04:45 PM]
Video: First Promo for "Grease: Live" to Air During "Scream Queens" Tonight
Get your first look at the upcoming promo for the much-ballyhooed live event.

[11/23/15 - 03:04 PM]
Video: "Teen Wolf" Trailer: Happy (Early) Holidays from MTV
Get your first look at the mid-season sizzle for the series.

[11/23/15 - 12:06 PM]
Video: WGN America Unveils Teaser Spot for "Underground"
Set in a desperate and dangerous time, the Underground Railroad escape thriller series tells the unflinching story of a group of plantation slaves that band together for the fight of their lives - for their families, their future and their freedom.

[11/23/15 - 09:45 AM]
Video: TBS's "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" - A New Warrior Joins the Late-Night Battle This February
The most anticipated event to hit the screen in years is finally here.

[11/20/15 - 10:05 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases "Real Rob" Trailer for New Rob Schneider Series
The eight-episode scripted comedy series, starring, produced and directed by Schneider, will premiere on Netflix on Tuesday, December 1.

[11/20/15 - 09:31 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases Sixth Season Trailer for Its Top Comedy Series "Shameless"
This season, the Gallaghers are hitting a new groove as major changes attempt to pull the tight-knit clan apart.

[11/19/15 - 08:00 PM]
Video: Watch the First Promo for New FOX Action Drama "Second Chance," Starring Rob Kazinsky
The newcomer premieres Wednesday, January 13 at 9:00/8:00c on the network.

[11/17/15 - 08:21 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Official Trailer for Bill Murray's "A Very Murray Christmas"
The star-studded cast also includes George Clooney, Paul Shaffer, Amy Poehler, Julie White, Dimitri Dimitrov, Michael Cera, Chris Rock, David Johansen, Maya Rudolph, Jason Schwartzman, Jenny Lewis, the band Phoenix, Rashida Jones, Miley Cyrus and more.

[11/16/15 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Trailer for New "F Is for Family" Animated Series
Comedian and series co-creator Bill Burr recently made the announcement via Twitter.

[11/13/15 - 09:26 AM]
Video: First Look at the Explosive New Season of WE tv's 'Tamar & Vince"
The series returns Thursday, December 10 at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.

[11/10/15 - 05:47 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Second Trailer for "Marvel's Jessica Jones"
The series will premiere on November 20, 2015 at 12:01am PT in all territories where Netflix is available.

[11/05/15 - 11:31 AM]
Video: "Lip Sync Battle" Sneak Peek - Holiday Special Featuring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anthony Mackie and Surprise Guest Stars
The highly anticipated event debuts Thursday, November 19 at 10:00/9:00c.

[11/04/15 - 10:25 AM]
Video: Starz Releases First Trailer for Steven Soderberg's New Anthology Series "The Girlfriend Experience"
The series is executive produced by Steven Soderberg, Philip Fleishman, Lodge Kerrigan, Amy Seimetz, Gary Marcus and Jeff Cuban and stars Riley Keough.

[11/04/15 - 10:09 AM]
Video: First Look Trailer for Bravo's Scripted Series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce" Season Two - Premiering December 1
Joining the cast this season are Retta, Megan Hilty, Maury Sterling and Mark Valley.

[11/02/15 - 09:02 AM]
Video: AMC Releases Extended Fight Scene From Upcoming Martial Arts Drama "Into the Badlands" Featuring Series Star Emily Beecham as 'The Widow'
Viewers got another sneak peek from the series premiere of AMC's martial arts drama "Into the Badlands" on last night's edition of "Talking Dead."