[01/03/13 - 01:37 PM]
Video: Oprah Winfrey Interviews David Letterman on the Next "Oprah's Next Chapter" Airing This Sunday, January 6
Watch three clips from this week's episode, due at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.

[via press release from OWN]

Oprah Winfrey interviews David Letterman on the next "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing this Sunday, January 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

No question is off-limitsas Letterman candidly speaks about the public sex scandal that rocked his marriage, his personal relationships with "Tonight Show" hosts Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, how he repaired his marriage, his battle with depression and for the first time, Winfrey reveals to Letterman the true reason behindtheir much-publicized "feud."

Excerpts and clip links (with embed code) below:

Excerpt: David Letterman addresses the sex scandal:

DL: Having lived through that sex scandal, I realized, wait a minute -

OW: Just to say 'sex scandal' Dave, you want to get through your whole life and not have the words sex scandal attached to your name.

DL: That's right!

OW: You didn't make it

DL: Did not make it. And, have no one to blame but myself. And now, I feel better about myself, my relationship with my wife is never better, and it's just because I want to be the person I always thought I was and probably was pretending I was. And so far, it's been great. Things have been great. I hurt a lot of people. I have nobody to blame but myself. I'm not looking to blame anybody. I'm looking to find out why I behaved the way I behaved.

Excerpt: David Letterman shares his thoughts on talk show host Jay Leno

OW: You know there's assumption over the years that because you didn't get it and Jay Leno did that that's where the rivalry between the two of you started. Is that true?

DL: No

OW: That's not true...

DL: The rivalry... Jay and I were friends. We were always friends before all of this happened. He has a way, he's an usual fellow. I've never met anyone quite like Jay. And I will say and I'm happy to say that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known. Just flat out, if you go to see him do his night club act, just the funniest. The smartest, a wonderful observationist and very appealing as a comic. Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known, I could never reconcile that.

About "Oprah's Next Chapter"

"Oprah's Next Chapter" is the primetime series featuring Oprah Winfrey as she steps outside of the studio for riveting, enlightening and in-depth conversations with newsmakers, celebrities, thought leaders and real-life families. "Oprah's Next Chapter" is produced by Harpo Studios.

Join the conversation on Twitter using #NextChapter.

[january 2013]

most recent video | view all posts
[10/06/15 - 07:58 AM]
Video: BBC America Releases First-Look Scene from "The Last Kingdom"
Adapted from Bernard Cornwell's bestselling series of books, the project premieres this Saturday, October 10.

[10/05/15 - 10:32 AM]
Video: "Vinyl" - Trailer (HBO)
From Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger and Terence Winter, this new 10-episode drama series is set in 1970s New York.

[10/05/15 - 10:02 AM]
Video: "Supergirl" Soars Along to Rachel Platten's "Fight Song"
"When I first watched 'Supergirl,' I fell in love with Kara," said Platten. "She perfectly embodies the message of 'Fight Song.'"

[10/02/15 - 08:10 AM]
Video: Watch the Extended Trailer for TNT's "Legends"
The Sean Bean-led drama returns Monday, November 2 at 10:00/9:00c on the cable channel.

[10/01/15 - 10:37 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Official Season Three Trailer and Key Art for Hit Original Series "Black Sails"
"Black Sails" won two Emmy(R) Awards in 2014, for Outstanding Special and Visual Effects in a Supporting Role, and Outstanding Sound Editing, and was recently renewed for a fourth season.

[10/01/15 - 10:28 AM]
Video: SundanceTV Releases Official Trailer for the Highly Anticipated Second Season of "The Returned"
The highly anticipated season two of the French psychological thriller will make its debut on Saturday, October 31.

[09/29/15 - 12:59 PM]
Video: Extended Trailer for "The X-Files"
The sneak preview premiered during last night's episodes of "Gotham" and "Minority Report."

[09/24/15 - 08:21 AM]
Video: "Nathan For You" Season Three Premieres Thursday, October 15 at 10 p.m. ET/PT
In this new season, Nathan attempts to start a nationwide fitness craze, help a hotel cater to sexually active parents, and pull off the most astonishing life transformation ever to be broadcast on television.

[09/23/15 - 11:39 AM]
Video: Starz Releases New Behind-the-Scenes Clip for the Highly Anticipated Series "Ash vs Evil Dead" Revealing Why Ash Might be the Most Reluctant Hero
Campbell reprises his role as Ash, the stock boy, aging lothario, and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead.

[09/21/15 - 12:58 PM]
Video: MTV Debuts All-New Trailer for the Hilarious Return of "Ridiculousness" with Seventh Season Premiering Thursday, October 8th at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT
50 Cent, Chanel West Coast and Action Bronson are among those featured in the new season.

[09/18/15 - 10:31 AM]
Video: Look Out for a Special Nod to Season 75 (!) of "The Simpsons" During the Series Premiere of "Minority Report" on Monday, Sept. 21!
The show's "75th Anniversary Spectacular" airs in 2065 on FOX.

[09/18/15 - 09:50 AM]
Video: First Promo for "American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson"
John Travolta, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Sarah Paulson star in the project, premiering in February.

[09/17/15 - 01:10 PM]
Video: The Clones Return in "Star Wars Rebels" Season 2!
Check out the latest featurette about the new season, premiering Wednesday, October 14 on Disney XD.

[09/17/15 - 11:09 AM]
Video: "CSI" - 15-Year Highlight Video
After more than 300 episodes, the groundbreaking drama and international hit will conclude Sunday, September 27 on CBS.

[09/16/15 - 04:16 PM]
Video: "Baskets" - A First Taste of FX's New Comedy Starring Zach Galifianakis
Created by Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K., the series is due in 2016.