[01/03/13 - 01:37 PM]
Video: Oprah Winfrey Interviews David Letterman on the Next "Oprah's Next Chapter" Airing This Sunday, January 6
Watch three clips from this week's episode, due at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.

[via press release from OWN]

Oprah Winfrey interviews David Letterman on the next "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing this Sunday, January 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

No question is off-limitsas Letterman candidly speaks about the public sex scandal that rocked his marriage, his personal relationships with "Tonight Show" hosts Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, how he repaired his marriage, his battle with depression and for the first time, Winfrey reveals to Letterman the true reason behindtheir much-publicized "feud."

Excerpts and clip links (with embed code) below:

Excerpt: David Letterman addresses the sex scandal:

DL: Having lived through that sex scandal, I realized, wait a minute -

OW: Just to say 'sex scandal' Dave, you want to get through your whole life and not have the words sex scandal attached to your name.

DL: That's right!

OW: You didn't make it

DL: Did not make it. And, have no one to blame but myself. And now, I feel better about myself, my relationship with my wife is never better, and it's just because I want to be the person I always thought I was and probably was pretending I was. And so far, it's been great. Things have been great. I hurt a lot of people. I have nobody to blame but myself. I'm not looking to blame anybody. I'm looking to find out why I behaved the way I behaved.

Excerpt: David Letterman shares his thoughts on talk show host Jay Leno

OW: You know there's assumption over the years that because you didn't get it and Jay Leno did that that's where the rivalry between the two of you started. Is that true?

DL: No

OW: That's not true...

DL: The rivalry... Jay and I were friends. We were always friends before all of this happened. He has a way, he's an usual fellow. I've never met anyone quite like Jay. And I will say and I'm happy to say that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known. Just flat out, if you go to see him do his night club act, just the funniest. The smartest, a wonderful observationist and very appealing as a comic. Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known, I could never reconcile that.

About "Oprah's Next Chapter"

"Oprah's Next Chapter" is the primetime series featuring Oprah Winfrey as she steps outside of the studio for riveting, enlightening and in-depth conversations with newsmakers, celebrities, thought leaders and real-life families. "Oprah's Next Chapter" is produced by Harpo Studios.

Join the conversation on Twitter using #NextChapter.

[january 2013]

most recent video | view all posts
[10/27/16 - 11:54 AM]
Video: "24: Legacy" Trailer Reaches 7.0 Million Views in 24 Hours
The two-night premiere event airs Sunday, February 5, following "Super Bowl LI," and continues Monday, February 6, on FOX.

[10/27/16 - 11:17 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer for "Dana Carvey: Straight White Male, 60"
Filmed at the The Wilbur Theatre in Boston, the outrageously funny stand-up special features Carvey's distinctive brand of comedy.

[10/26/16 - 01:31 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases Poster and New "Presidential" Teaser for Stephen Colbert's Live Election Night Special
On election night, Colbert will be reacting in real-time to the election results as the state by state returns come in, making it the perfect election night destination for people who want to see all the latest news, without actually having to watch the news.

[10/25/16 - 10:11 AM]
Video: Key Art and Trailer for Season Two of Original Scripted Drama, "The Art of More" Released
Returning for the new season are stars Dennis Quaid, who also serves as executive producer, Kate Bosworth, Cary Elwes and Christian Cooke.

[10/25/16 - 08:00 AM]
Video: Oy with the Poodles Already! Netflix's "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" Trailer Is Here!
"Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" launches Friday, November 25, everywhere that Netflix is available.

[10/24/16 - 02:19 PM]
Video: MTV's "Sweet/Vicious" First Look Promos!
MTV's new series starring Eliza Bennett and Taylor Dearden and created by Jennifer Kaytin Robinson premieres November 15.

[10/24/16 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Four New Promos for FX's New Drama Series "Taboo" Starring Tom Hardy
The new original series from Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott premieres early 2017.

[10/24/16 - 10:09 AM]
Video: Amazon Releases Retro 80s Commercial for "Red Oaks" Season 2
Look for the new season to premiere on Amazon Prime Video November 11.

[10/21/16 - 09:35 AM]
Video: Netflix's "Haters Back Off!" Star Miranda Sings Shares Some of Her Favorite Things
Based on the character created by Colleen Ballinger, "Haters Back Off!" delves into the oddball family life of Miranda Sings.

[10/21/16 - 09:31 AM]
Video: Netflix Unveils The Ivory Game Trailer and Poster
From executive producer Leonardo DiCaprio, The Ivory Game is an epic documentary feature that goes undercover into the dark and sinister underbelly of ivory trafficking.

[10/20/16 - 07:05 AM]
Video: Netflix's "The Crown" Personal Relationships Trailer Reveals the Impact of Being Queen
"The Crown" launches exclusively on Netflix on Friday, November 4, everywhere that Netflix is available.

[10/19/16 - 09:02 AM]
Video: Showtime Sports Releases Official Trailer for Ben Simmons' Documentary "One & Done"
The film will now premiere on Friday, November 4 at 9:00/8:00c.

[10/19/16 - 08:01 AM]
Video: New "Black Mirror" Featurette Released in Advance of October 21st Premiere Only on Netflix
In advance of the premiere, Netflix has released an all new sneak-peak inside the world of "Black Mirror."

[10/18/16 - 11:15 AM]
Video: Jeremy Lin Teams Up with Comedy Central for "Viralocity," Streaming Now
Set at the titular (and fictional) branding agency, the team at Viralocity advises athletes and celebrities on the only thing that matters in the world today: Building the Brand.

[10/18/16 - 10:56 AM]
Video: Powerful Real - "Legion" Season 1 Promo
Does David Haller know what he is? "Legion" arrives February 2017 on FX.