CBS LAUNCHES TWO WEEKS OF SOCIAL MEDIA EVENTS FOR FALL PREMIERES
CBS.com's FALL PREMIERE SHOW and Chat Event Will Introduce the CBS Television Network Fall Schedule, Followed by Live Chats with Series' Executive Producers
CBS TWEET WEEK is Back Featuring Live Tweeting with Network Stars
SAN FRANCISCO, September 12, 2011 - CBS will launch the new Fall season with two full weeks of social media events for fans, starting today with the launch of the FALL PREMIERE SHOW and live executive producer chats on CBS.com, followed by the return of CBS TWEET WEEK, giving fans first-hand access to their favorite CBS Television Network stars.
The Fall Premiere Show, hosted by Ashley Hartman, will give fans of CBS Television Network shows an in-depth look into the Network's fall schedule. Starting at 4:30 PM, PT/7:30 PM, ET on Monday, Sept. 12 through Sunday, Sept. 18, CBS.com users can watch a 15-minute episode introducing them to CBS's nightly lineup. Each episode, featuring exclusive content from CBS's anticipated new and returning fall series, will be followed by a live chat event with the executive producers from the CBS Television Network dramas that featured cliffhanger endings last season. The chats will coincide with the East Coast rebroadcasts of the respective shows' 2010-2011 season finales (with the exception of CSI). Fans will be given exclusive insights in to what to expect when these dramas return the following week.
Users will be able to log in to http://www.cbs.com/shows/fall_premieres_2011/ using their Facebook or Twitter accounts to discuss the preview show in real-time and ask questions from the creative talent during the live chat period. In addition to the preview shows and live chats, CBS.com will also launch the Fall Premieres Hub, featuring additional videos, trivia, sweepstakes and more.
The Executive Producer chat schedule is as follows:
· Monday, September 12
· 7pm PT / 10pm ET: HAWAII FIVE-0 Executive Producer Peter Lenkov - #H50
· Tuesday, September 13
· 5pm PT / 8pm ET: NCIS Executive Producer Gary Glasberg - #NCIS
· Wednesday, September 14
· 4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET: CSI Executive Producers Carol Mendelsohn and Don McGill - #CSI
· Thursday, September 15
· 7pm PT / 10pm ET: THE MENTALIST Executive Producers Bruno Heller and Chris Long - #TheMentalist
· Friday, September 16
· 6pm PT / 9pm ET: CSI: NY Executive Producers Pam Veasey and Zachary Reiter - #CSINY
After a successful debut in March, attracting thousands of fans and viewers, CBS will launch another round of Tweet Week, starting on Monday, September 19 and running through Sunday, September 25. For six nights, fans of CBS Television Network's primetime series will be able to log on to their Twitter accounts or CBS.com to watch selected actors and producers tweet live during the broadcast of their respective programs. Throughout the shows, fans will be given special first-hand commentary and the opportunity to submit questions directly to the talent.
To participate in Tweet Week, fans can either follow on Twitter or log on to http://www.cbs.com/shows/fall_premieres_2011/tweet_week/ at the scheduled start times. Fans participating via Twitter should use #CBSTweetWeek or the talent's Twitter handle when submitting questions.
The Tweet Week schedule, including respective Twitter handles, is as follows:
· Monday, September 19
· 7pm PT / 10pm ET: HAWAII FIVE-0 star Masi Oka (@MasiOka) - #H50
· Tuesday, September 20
· 6pm PT / 9pm ET: NCIS: LOS ANGELES stars Eric Christian Olsen (@ericcolsen) and Daniela Ruah (@DanielaRuah) - #NCISLA
· Wednesday, September 21
· 5pm PT / 8pm ET: SURVIVOR host and executive producer Jeff Probst (@JeffProbst) - #Survivor
· 6pm PT / 9pm ET: CRIMINAL MINDS star AJ Cook (@ajcookofficial) - #CriminalMinds
· Thursday, September 22
· 5pm PT / 8pm ET: THE BIG BANG THEORY star Kunal Nayyar (@KunalNayyar) - #BigBangTheory
· Friday, September 23
· 5 pm PT / 8pm ET: A GIFTED MAN star Patrick Wilson and Executive Producer Neal Baer (sharing @NealBaer) - #AGiftedMan
· Sunday, September 25
· 6 pm PT / 9pm ET: THE GOOD WIFE stars Julianna Margulies (@TheGoodWife_CBS), Josh Charles (@MrJoshCharles), and Alan Cumming (@AlanCumming) - #GoodWife
For more information on CBS.com's Fall Premiere Show plese visit: http://www.cbs.com/shows/fall_premieres_2011/. For CBS Tweet Week, please visit: http://www.cbs.com/shows/fall_premieres_2011/tweet_week/.