ABC ENTERTAINMENT AND LEXUS WAGE CAMPAIGN OF SOCIAL MEDIA "REVENGE"
"Who's Next?" Facebook App Launches as Part of a Multi-platform
Sponsorship of theNew ABC Hit Drama "Revenge"
On ABC's new hit drama "Revenge," Emily Thorne makes it her mission to destroy the lives of the people who unjustly convicted her father. She is guided by items he left her in a secret "Infinity Box." Now, using the "Who's Next?" app, powered by Lexus, on Facebook.com/RevengeABC, fans can vote on who they think Emily's next target on the show will be.
Every Thursday, new clues are added to a virtual "Infinity Box" inside the app. These clues can range from photos to videos to journal entries by Emily's father. There will also be a new BONUS clue every week that can be found on a secret page within ABC.com. Users will only get this link from the "Who's Next?" Facebook app or through the official "Revenge" Twitter page (@RevengeABC). After carefully examining the clues, players predict whom they think Emily will take down next by visiting the "Suspects" tab. Here they get a percentage breakdown of how all the other players are voting and they can make their choice. Users can keep track of their progress all season on the "My 'X' List" and can even write their "Revenge" theories in Emily's journal in the "Discuss Revenge" area. Take note that any entry with the letter "X" will appear in red ink.
The "Who's Next?" app is sponsored by Lexus as part of multi-platform title sponsorship designed to engage and reward the show's fans, and includes:
· Throughout the season Emily will drive a Lexus IS C and Ashley will drive a Lexus GS.
· Traditional spots will run on-air and online at ABC.com.
· Premier placement on the "David's Journal" page on ABC.com, where fans will be able to get deeper insight into Emily's motivations by reading exclusive excerpts from her father's journal.
· Premier placement on ABC.com's "Discuss" pages, which pull all the most relevant social media feeds from Facebook and Twitter onto one page. Advanced filtering and curation by the ABC.com team ensures the most relevant, popular and unexpected topics are featured.
· The ABC.com Forward Thinking Bonus Clue will be shared with Facebook and Twitter fans.
"Revenge" airs Wednesday nights (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC and stars Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Ashley Madekwe as Ashley Davenport, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Grayson and Connor Paolo as Declan Porter.
For more information on "Revenge," visit ABC.com.
Since its debut in 1989, Lexus has earned a reputation for high-quality products and exemplary customer service from its 229 dealers. Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader, offering five hybrids that provide the best in innovative technology and first-class luxury. When it began, Lexus offered two models of vehicles. Now, more than 20 years later, Lexus offers variations of 10 vehicles, from the sporty CT 200h hybrid to the V10 supercar, the LFA.