VH1'S MONSTER HIT "BLACK INK CREW: CHICAGO" RETURNS WEDNESDAY, MAY 30 AT 8PM ET/PT
NEW YORK, NY (May 2, 2018) - VH1, in partnership with Big Fish Entertainment, announce that its hit series "Black Ink Crew: Chicago" will return Wednesday, May 30th at 8PM ET/PT.
Last season, "Black Ink Crew: Chicago" was the #1 cable program in its time period with W18-34. Highlights from the upcoming season include:
· Shop owner Ryan rebuilding the trust and morale among the crew.
· Van stepping up as a leader by opening a retail shop.
· Charmaine returning as shop manager while her career as a radio personality and entrepreneur continues to blossom.
· Don spending more time with his new baby Ashdon and wife Ashley to concentrate on fatherhood and repair his relationship after a social media scandal.
· Lily embracing the single life and providing for her mother and sisters after her father's passing.
· Newly engaged Danielle is looking to the future, but is trouble already brewing ahead of her impending nuptials?
· Phor questioning his role in the 9 Mag rebrand and focusing on his music by touring the country with the support of his entrepreneur girlfriend Nikki.
Can 9 Mag undergo a successful restructuring despite old betrayals, new rivalries and opposing views on the future? Tune in Wednesday, May 30 at 8PM ET/PT to find out.
Be sure to 'like' "Black Ink Crew" on Facebook, follow @BlackInkCrew on Twitter and Instagram, and #BlackInkCHI to join the conversation.
"Black Ink Crew" is executive produced by Dan Cesareo, Rasheed J. Daniel and Lindsey Bannister for Big Fish Entertainment. Nina L. Diaz, Liz Fine and Daniel Blau Rogge are executive producers for VH1.
About Big Fish Entertainment
Big Fish Entertainment is a full service production company that creates multi-platform, visually driven content that compels and entertains audiences with the "unexpected." Founded in 2006 by President Dan Cesareo, Big Fish has since produced more than 750 hours of award-winning and top-rated programming in the live, unscripted reality, lifestyle and documentary space. Current Big Fish series include mega-hit franchise Black Ink Crew: New York and Chicago for VH1; bold docu-series Live PD for A&E, offering viewers unfiltered live access inside policing in America; Date Night Live for Lifetime; Chris Paul's Chapter 3 for ESPN; Tattoo Girls for TLC and culinary docu-series Hustle & Soul for WE tv. With other groundbreaking credits including Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan and the Gates Foundation Reality PD public schools project, Big Fish captures and relates extraordinary worlds, characters and stories for such networks as Lifetime, A&E, VH1, WE tv, Discovery, TLC, MTV, E!, National Geographic, Oxygen, Travel Channel and Paramount Network. For more information, visit bigfishusa.com.
VH1 is the dominant pop culture brand for adults 18-34. VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).