· NBC has renewed its highly successful freshman drama series "Manifest" for a second season.
· "In just its first season, 'Manifest' has answered many questions about the mystery of Flight 828 and, smartly, asks many more," said Lisa Katz and Tracey Pakosta, Co-Presidents of Scripted Programming, NBC Entertainment. "Congratulations to Jeff Rake, our producers, cast and crew who have created an incredibly addictive series with compelling characters and complex relationships."
· This season "Manifest" has averaged a 2.8 rating in adults 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers overall according to "live plus seven day" ratings from Nielsen Media Research, making it the season's #1 new scripted series in 18-49 and the overall #6 entertainment series.
· "Manifest" has generated television's biggest viewership lift going from "live plus same day" to "live plus seven day" Nielsens, adding 6.1 million viewers through seven days of delayed viewing (6.5 million to 12.6 million). Counting 35 days of linear and projected non-linear viewership, "Manifest" grows to a 4.86 rating in 18-49, nearly quadrupling its next-day L+SD 1.25 rating.
· Jeff Rake writes and executive produces. David Frankel directed and executive produced the pilot. Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, Jackie Levine and Len Goldstein also executive produce.
· "Manifest" is produced by Warner Bros. Television, Universal Television, Compari Entertainment and Jeff Rake Productions.