[05/10/19 - 09:25 AM] The "E! People's Choice Awards" to Premiere on Sunday, November 10 from 9-11 ET/PT All 43 categories will be brought back including "The Movie of 2019," "The Show 2019," "The Album 2019" and "The Beauty Influencer of 2019."
[via press release from E!]
THE "E! PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS" TO PREMIERE ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10 FROM 9-11 ET/PT
· The E! People's Choice Awards will air on Sunday, November 10 from 9-11pm ET/PT
· Will broadcast from Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California
· All 43 categories will be brought back including "The Movie of 2019," "The Show 2019," "The Album 2019" and "The Beauty Influencer of 2019"
· Den of Thieves' Jesse Ignjatovic and Evan Prager & Wilshire Studios return to produce the telecast
Last year's telecast:
· The musical performances last year were Nikki Minaj, John Legend and Rita Ora
· Our Icon award recipients last year were Melissa McCarthy (People's Icon), Victoria Beckham (Fashion Icon) and Bryan Stevenson (People's Champion)
· Last year, the inaugural telecast of the E! People's Choice Awards reached 4.1 million total viewers and 1.8 million P18-49 across the networks of NBCUniversal including E!, Bravo, SYFY, Universo and USA Network.
· On E! specifically, it marked the youngest-skewing "People's Choice Awards" in Nielsen recorded history with an audience composition 4x more concentrated with P18-34 than the previous year's telecast on CBS.
· The telecast, which trended worldwide, ranked as E!'s most-social telecast of all time generating 104% more social engagements than the previous year on CBS.
· The telecast generated a total of 34 million engagements with E!-produced digital and social content (including page/video views, likes, comments and shares)
· According to Nielsen Social, the event ranks as the #1 most social telecast season to-date among ad-supported cable networks
· Leading up to the event, more than a quarter of a billion votes were cast.
Fans can follow every moment as the event unfolds and get exclusive behind-the-scenes content on "E! News" digital at eonline.com, by downloading the "E! News" app, @enews across social platforms (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook), @e_news on Snapchat, @eentertainment (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat), and @peopleschoice (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat).
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Total Bellas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry," "Very Cavallari" and its newest late night topical series "Busy Tonight." The brand's robust digital programming slate includes "E! News' The Rundown" "Face Forward" and "What The Fashion" on Snapchat. E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights and E! is now home to "The E! People's Choice Awards," the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
About Wilshire Studios
Wilshire Studios develops and produces a diverse slate of original unscripted programming for multiple platforms, aligning with award-winning producers and innovative storytellers to create compelling content that explores reality through a variety of formats. From Netflix's "The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell;" Oxygen's "Unspeakable Crime: The Killing of Jessica Chambers" and "Mysteries & Scandals;" to E!'s signature "Live from the Red Carpet," "Busy Tonight" hosted by Busy Philipps and "E! People's Choice Awards," Wilshire Studios produces series that are informative, revealing, thrilling and entertaining. Wilshire Studios is part of NBCUniversal.
About Den of Thieves
Den of Thieves is a force for ambitious, music-driven event shows and uniquely stylized television series. Den of Thieves thrives in the live event and award show space, having produced the MTV Video Music Awards for 12 consecutive years, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the Radio Disney Music Awards, the Peabody Awards and more. Using their extensive experience working with talent, their credits cover a vast array of formats that include ABC's The Gong Show, the multi-network broadcast of Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief, the digital stream of March for Our Lives and most recently the Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour for Netflix.
[11/21/19 - 10:00 AM] CBS All Access Announces Expansion of Original Content Team "Together we've built an originals brand for CBS All Access that stands apart in the marketplace, and I look forward to continuing to work with this incredible team to grow the service and our originals slate even further," said Julie McNamara.
[11/20/19 - 02:30 PM] ABC Renews "Summer Fun & Games" for 2020 "The $100,000 Pyramid" (season five), "Card Sharks" (season two), "Celebrity Family Feud" (season six), "Match Game" (season five), "Press Your Luck" (season two), "To Tell the Truth" (season five) will join the previously announced second season of "Holey Moley."