BRAVO'S "SUMMER HOUSE" JOINS "WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE WITH ANDY COHEN: @HOME" FOR A VIRTUAL REUNION ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, AT 10PM ET/PT
Don't Miss the Epic Season Four Finale
Airing on Wednesday, May 6, at 9PM ET/PT
· The special "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" "Summer House" reunion premieres on Wednesday, May 6 at 10pm ET/PT right after the season four finale at 9pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen "virtually" sits down with roommates Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Hannah Berner, Jules Daoud, and Luke Gulbranson to look back on the season's juiciest and most drama-filled moments.
· Friend Danielle Olivera reunites with the group to discuss where her relationship with Carl stands today.
Coming up on the reunion:
· Kyle and Amanda left the summer house with great plans for their future, and are still looking forward to their upcoming nuptials, but will everyone be invited and how will social distancing from the coronavirus affect their plans?
· While Lindsay couldn't be happier with her new boyfriend, she questions her friendship with Paige and Amanda as they go head to head about Lindsay's never-ending meddling.
· Fully supportive of Lindsay's new relationship and closer with her than ever, Carl breaks some personal news that changes his outlook on the summer.
· Hannah reveals what really went down this summer with Luke as she gives an update on where their much talked-about relationship stands now and answers the question, did she go to Minnesota?
· Paige tells Lindsay how she really feels about their friendship and shares her relationship status with the group.
· As his roommates grill him, Luke explains what his intentions with Hannah were over the summer and his hopes for the future.
· Jules expresses her feelings on how her relationship with Jordan affected her time in the house and gets a welcome response from most of her roommates, but an unexpected reaction from one housemate leaves the rest of the house shocked.
"Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" is produced by Embassy Row with Michael Davies, Deirdre Connolly and Andy Cohen serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.