BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA" DEBUTS FIRST-EVER VIRTUAL THREE-PART REUNION BEGINNING SUNDAY, MAY 10 at 8PM ET/PT
· Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" virtual three-part reunion kicks off on Sunday, May 10 at 8pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen unpacks the fiery season with Cynthia Bailey, Eva Marcille, Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Nene Leakes and Porsha Williams.
· For a sneak peek of the reunion, visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-12-reunion-date-preview
Reunion Part I Airs on Sunday, May 10 at 8pm ET/PT
· After a tumultuous year, Kenya reveals where her relationship with Marc currently stands.
· Things heat up when Nene and Eva go head-to-head surrounding the intention behind Nene's apology tour.
· The ladies are joined by Marlo and Tanya who rehash their trip to Toronto, Greece and all the drama in between.
· Porsha brings the shade and receipts front and center, as she questions where Kenya's loyalty truly lies.
Reunion Part II Airs on Sunday, May 17 at 8pm ET/PT
· Kenya and Porsha discuss where their friendship went wrong, which leads to a spicy exchange between Kenya and Nene.
· The ladies open up about their past relationship struggles and Eva breaks down while talking about her journey with her daughter.
· Porsha and Eva have a heated exchange when Porsha calls Eva out for being a shady friend.
· Nene goes missing, leaving Andy and the ladies to wonder if she'll return to defend herself.
Reunion Part III Airs on Sunday, May 24 at 8pm ET/PT
· The ladies clear the air surrounding the Cookie Lady and Cynthia and Eva each speak their mind on the situation.
· Cynthia and Kenya examine their friendship, and decide if they can move past the misunderstanding surrounding their relationship.
· Yovanna makes an appearance to clear her name and makes a shocking claim that leaves the ladies speechless.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Luke Neslage, Joye Chin, and Glenda Cox serving as Executive Producers. Markus Burns and Justin Zimmerman serve as Co-Executive Producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an Executive Producer.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.