discovery+ TRUE CRIME HIGHLIGHTS
Weeks of March 1 and March 8
All dates are subject to change
discovery+, the newly launched global streaming service, brings together all of Discovery's brands and non-fiction content in one place to offer fans unlimited access to the largest collection of real-life entertainment in the world. Featuring a wide range of exclusive series across popular genres, discovery+ offers passion verticals for genre fans, from Animals to Paranormal, Food and Home. In the True Crime category alone, discovery+ contains an unprecedented 5,500 hours of the best mystery and suspense, boasting the largest library of true crime of any streaming service.
discovery+ TRUE CRIME PREMIERES
IN PURSUIT: THE MISSING
Special Available to Stream on March 7
IN PURSUIT: THE MISSING highlights victim's advocate Callahan Walsh's personal experience with tragedy while he investigates two mysterious disappearances and showcases additional unsolved missing persons cases from around the country. Throughout the show, Cal urges the public to come forward with tips, reminding them that their information could bring answers and justice for those missing and those left behind.
UNRAVELED: THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER
Special Available to Stream on March 9
It's been over a decade since 11 bodies were found on the coast of Long Island. While many have attempted to solve the murders, no one has looked into just why the case remains unsolved... until now. Against a backdrop of police corruption, sexual misconduct and cover-ups at the highest levels of the Suffolk County Police Department, co-hosts Alexis Linkletter (The First Degree) and Billy Jensen (The Murder Squad) investigate the investigation itself to expose the untold story of the Long Island Serial Killer. Companion podcast releases on Wednesdays on Apple, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.
SEE NO EVIL
New Episodes Available to Stream on Wednesdays
SEE NO EVIL reveals how the deadliest crimes are solved by the only witnesses that never lie and never forget: surveillance cameras. With more shocking CCTV footage than ever before, SEE NO EVIL proves there's nowhere killers can hide.
· Come Quickly, I'm Afraid Begins Streaming on Wednesday, March 3 In Danville, Kentucky, a pawn store robbery leaves three people dead. Detectives battle to identify the suspect, and their only lead is a mysterious silver van. Using a trail of video surveillance to pursue the elusive vehicle is their only hope of catching a killer.
· New Episode Begins Streaming on Wednesday, March 10 In Calgary, Alberta, Ryan Lane receives a late-night phone call and goes out to meet a mystery caller and is never heard from again. Calgary Police Service turn to surveillance video to locate Ryan and find evidence of a shocking betrayal.
THE DEADLY TYPE WITH CANDICE DELONG
Three Episodes Streaming on March 4; New Episodes Dropping on Thursdays
Using powerful case studies drawn from her popular TV shows DEADLY WOMEN and FACING EVIL, former FBI profiler Candice DeLong works to find common behavioral links between some of the world's worst perpetrators. What is it that make these criminals tick? Candice uncovers the red flags that might just save a life.
· The Controller Begins Streaming on March 4 When Mr. or Mrs. Right comes along, reason can take a back seat to emotion, and a controlling personality can be deadly. Candice analyzes three master manipulators and uncovers the dangerous red flags that led to tragedy.
· The Transformer Begins Streaming on March 4 We like to think our personalities don't change. Yet we often hear people describe their partners as "not the person I married." Candice shows us how certain circumstances can unlock the killer within.
· The Oversharer Begins Streaming on March 4 It's the technology that infiltrates every aspect of our daily lives. For some, social media is an all-consuming addiction - a constant craving for affirmation that can lead to insecurity and isolation. Candice examines cases where life online has led to lethal real-word consequences.
· The Predator Begins Streaming on March 11 Human predators stalk their victims, identify the most vulnerable, then go in for the kill. But humans also use a more tactical weapon - trust. Candice reveals the shocking moves predators can make on the vulnerable and those who trust them most.
EVIL LIVES HERE
New Episodes Available to Stream on Sundays
EVIL LIVES HERE explores the true, heart-stopping stories of people who shared a home and a life with a loved one who would become a killer. With exclusive interviews and never-before-told accounts of the years and critical moments leading up to these vicious acts, the series showcases the devastating and often undiscussed consequences on the people who have nurtured, loved and raised a murderer.
· He Pretends to Be Human Begins Streaming on Sunday, March 7 When Kelly Pletcher eloped with Wayne Adam Ford, she thought she had found a storybook love. But when Wayne began descending into an obsessive world of twisted sexual fetishes and demeaning desires, Kelly's short-lived fairytale became a nightmare from which she was desperate to escape. When she heard what her ex-husband had in his pocket as he surrendered to police, she was horrified. The only thing that surprised her was that she had somehow managed to escape before becoming one of his victims.
· They Said I Killed My Brother Begins Streaming on Sunday, March 14 When Eric Nance asks his sister, Belinda, to find and destroy a murder weapon, he expects her to protect him. When she finds it, Belinda is torn between family loyalty and doing what she knows to be right. Now she must decide whether to protect her brother or betray him to the police.
New Episodes Available to Stream on Sundays
TALKING EVIL is the first-ever Evil Lives Here after-show hosted by Alexis Linkletter (Unraveled: Long Island Serial Killer). Linkletter interviews family members featured on the most recent episode of Evil Lives Here, and experts to share their opinions to gain a deeper understanding of the impact of murder and collateral damage of the crime. TALKING EVIL gives fans the opportunity to dive even deeper into a series that has become a true crime cornerstone.
· I Didn't Mean To Begins Streaming on Sunday, March 7 When serial killer Wayne Adam Ford confessed to his crimes, he was dubbed the "serial killer with a conscience." But is such a thing even possible? With previously unheard recordings of the killer, Alexis investigates the depths of his evil.
· Haunted By Nightmares Begins Streaming on Sunday, March 14 When Eric Nance murders an 18-year-old girl, investigators discover he was let out of prison early. Could anyone have prevented this murder? Alexis speaks exclusively with a woman who barely escaped Eric Nance with her life.
NEW EPISODES AND FULL SEASON CATCH-UPS
WEB OF LIES
Season 7 Available to Stream on March 8
We're increasingly living our lives online, unaware of the risks that can lie ahead. Looking for friendships, love, sex or business opportunities has led many into a twilight world of seduction, danger, and false identity. What unites these shocking tales of true crime is their unpredictability. You never know where the WEB OF LIES will lead.