[05/13/22 - 11:19 AM] VH1 Returns with "Level Up Mondays" VH1's sizzling hot Monday nights return with a "Level Up" of programming beginning with all-new seasons of "Basketball Wives" and "VH1 Couples Retreat" on Monday, May 16 at 8:00/7:00c.
[via press release from VH1]
VH1 RETURNS WITH "LEVEL UP MONDAYS"
The Queens of the Court are back with a sizzling Basketball Wives 10th season premiere
Fan-Favorite VH1 Couples Retreat forges ahead on love and life
Tune-in this Monday, May 16 beginning at 8PM ET/PT
(New York, NY) - May 13, 2022 - VH1's sizzling hot Monday nights return with a 'Level Up' of programming beginning with all-new seasons of Basketball Wives and VH1 Couples Retreat on Monday, May 16 at 8PM ET/PT. In exclusive clips below, viewers will find out the latest from Basketball Wives' founder and executive producer Shaunie O'Neal and her popular all-female cast, while on VH1's Couples Retreat, we meet a whole new group of couples - music legend Ronnie DeVoe and Shamari DeVoe, Claudia Jordan and boyfriend KJ, Nick Young and his high school sweetheart Keonna, and more, who are ready to take their love to the next level! VH1 continues to be the network that provides the best in pop culture, fan-favorite competitions, lifestyle and more.
Basketball Wives Premieres Monday, May 16 at 8PM ET/PT
· This season on the hit series Basketball Wives it's a whole new ball game as the ladies are back and ready to level up with a reunion of friends from past and present, all the while finding connections that both bring them closer together - and at times threaten to tear them further apart. Featuring veteran cast members Jackie, Malaysia and Jennifer and MVPs from seasons past Brandi, Angel, Duffey, Brooke and Brittish with appearances by Shaunie, Nia and Noria, we'll follow the boss ladies as they focus on their families, relationships, and business ventures while clearing up their pasts to make a better future.
· "I am extremely proud and blessed to have created and produced one of VH1's most successful and long standing franchises," said executive producer Shaunie O'Neal. "'Basketball Wives' gave rise to my vision to amplify a dynamic culture and community and has exceeded my wildest dreams. I am grateful that we have an opportunity to continue serving our audience as we usher in the exciting tenth season of the show with some new, yet familiar faces."
· Basketball Wives is produced by Truly Original and Shed Media. From Truly Original the executive producers are Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Julie "Bob" Lombardi, Lyndee Brown, Markus Burns, Vinnie Kaufmann and James Davis. Shaunie O'Neal also serves as an executive producer. For VH1, Jennifer Aguirre and Paula Aranda serve as executive producers with Angela Liao as Executive in Charge of Production.
· Join the conversation using #BasketballWives and follow the official Basketball Wives accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube.
· Catch-up on the previous seasons of VH1's Basketball Wives on Paramount+, Pluto TV, the official series page, and the VH1 App.
VH1 Couples Retreat Premieres Monday, May 16 at 9PM ET/PT
· During a week-long vacation, cast members will take part in an honest and uncensored conversation on how celebrity couples showcase the challenges and triumphs of their relationships, navigating the complex waters of love, heartache and communication. The series will also discuss various social issues including mental health, overcoming infidelity, navigating grief and loss, spirituality, having children and more.
· Hosted by Michael Blackson (Coming 2 America) and his fiancée Rada, the cast also includes Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition) and Shamari DeVoe (Blaque), Claudia Jordan (Out Loud with Claudia Jordan) and her boyfriend KJ, high school sweethearts Nick Young (NBA) and Keonna, Styles P (The Lox) and Adjua, and Jess Hilarious (Wild'n Out) and her boyfriend Daniel.
· The couples will be joined by relationship gurus and experts, including esteemed Life Coach AJ Johnson and NBA champion John Salley.
· VH1 Couples Retreat is executive produced by Sitarah Pendelton- Eaglin, Phakiso Collins and Jubba Seyyid for VH1 and Lashan Browning, Donna Edge- Rachell, Paris Bauldwin, Daniel Wiener, Joel Rodgers and Alissa Horowitz for New Group Productions.
· Join the conversation using #VH1CouplesRetreat and follow the official VH1 accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube.
· Catch-up on the first season of VH1's Couples Retreat on the official series page, and the VH1 App.
About MTV Entertainment:
MTV Entertainment Group is one of the preeminent youth media companies in the world that connects with global audiences through its nine iconic brands - MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, CMT, Pop, Logo, Smithsonian, Paramount Network and TV Land - as well as MTV Entertainment Studios which produces acclaimed series and movies and the award-winning, Oscar nominated MTV Documentary Films.
[05/17/22 - 10:03 AM] "We Hunt Together" to Return to Showtime This Summer The second season will roll out Friday, June 24, when all six episodes will be available on streaming and on demand for Showtime subscribers before making its on-air debut with its first two episodes on Sunday, June 26 at 7:30/6:30c.