MIKE ROWE RETURNS TO DISCOVERY CHANNEL WITH AN ALL-NEW SEASON OF "DIRTY JOBS" ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11
Mike Rowe gets back to work for an all-new season of "Dirty Jobs" on Sunday, December 11 at 8 PM ET/PT, revealing the hardworking Americans who have found their way to some of the most extraordinary jobs that make civilized life for the rest of us possible. Every episode of this fan-favorite series celebrates the unsung heroes and the communities that rely on these essential jobs across industries, ranging from construction to sanitation, manufacturing and more. And for Mike, the dirtier the job the better this season, as he tackles each with gusto and a no-nonsense approach which Discovery audiences respect and admire.
In the Dec. 11 premiere of "Dirty Jobs," Mike travels to West Palm Beach, Fl to take on the job of Pool Liner Fixer with second-generation pool fixers Dan Duecker, Dave Duecker and Juan Pablo, who lead Mike into the dirtiest pool in America to clean 17 years of accumulated filth. Later, in Orlando, Mike takes on the job of Hotel Soap Recycler and meets with Shawn Seipler and "Soap Whisperer" Carlos Anderson to recycle dirty hotel soap to donate to people in need.
Additional 'dirty' jobs Mike takes on this season, among others, include:
· Beaver Relocator - Mike travels to Utah and helps save municipal infrastructures while positively impacting the local ecosystems as he traps, treats, and relocates urban nuisance beavers
· Deer Urine Farmer - In Illinois, Mike collects and bottles the freshest farm-raised deer urine on the market sold to hunters, he discovers feces from a new species of deer
· Manhole Rehabilitator - Mike descends into an aging manhole in Tennessee to stops the sewage and provide sewer maintenance
· Feral Cat Fixer - Mike herds cats with some truly memorable Texas cat-ladies with a mission: control local feral cat populations by capturing, neutering, and releasing these feral furballs
· Aquatic Necropsy - Mike assists in performing a necropsy by diving elbow-deep into a recently deceased bottlenose dolphin to determine the cause of the animal's death which will help biologists further understand the species in the wild
· Pile Jacketer - Mike travels to Pensacola, FL to work waist-deep in a river to reinforce the crumbling infrastructure of a dilapidated bridge
· Spice Maker - Mike returns to his hometown Baltimore to rectify an OLD mistake and learns the recipe for Maryland's most popular crab seasoning.
Discovery's audiences can join the conversation on social media by using #DirtyJobs and following Discovery on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok for the latest updates.
"Dirty Jobs" is co-produced for Discovery Channel by School of Humans, LTD. and MRW Productions.
Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 224 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world. For more information, please visit www.discovery.com.
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, film and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including: Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Games, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, Discovery en Español, Hogar de HGTV and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com.