CBS POSTS A DRAMATIC SWEEP
Network First in Viewers, Adults 18-49, Adults 25-54 and Adults 18-34
Five of the Week's Top 10 Programs are CBS Dramas
"The Good Wife" Posts Gains
CBS dramas comprised five of the week's top 10 programs, leading the Network to a weekly sweep in viewers, adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and adults 18-34, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending March 23.
CBS dramas in the top 10 include #1 NCIS, #3 NCIS: LOS ANGELES, #8 PERSON OF INTEREST, #9 CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION and #10 CRIMINAL MINDS. In addition, Sunday's THE GOOD WIFE finished #15 with week-to-week gains in viewers and key demographics.
SURVIVOR was Wednesday's top program in adults 18-49, topping "American Idol" in the common hour for the second straight week, while HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER was the week's top scripted broadcast (tie) and comedy in adults 18-49.
CBS Weekly Highlights:
· NCIS was first in viewers (17.11m) and second in adults 25-54 (3.7/10) and adults 18-49 (2.4/08). NCIS was the week's #1 program in viewers.
NCIS: LOS ANGELES
· NCIS: LOS ANGELES was first in viewers (14.21m), adults 25-54 (3.4/08) and adults 18-49 (2.3/06) with growth of +6% in adults 25-54 (from 3.2/08) and +10% in adults 18-49 (from 2.1/06) from its last original episode.
PERSON OF INTEREST
· PERSON OF INTEREST was first in viewers (10.94m) and adults 25-54 (2.7/07) and was second in adults 18-49 (1.7/05).
· CRIMINAL MINDS was first in viewers (10.14m) and second in adults 25-54 (3.1/08, -0.2 behind FOX) and adults 18-49 (2.2/06, -0.1 behind FOX). In their common hour, CRIMINAL MINDS topped "American Idol" Wednesday in viewers for the third time in four head-to-head match-ups and matched its closest competitive position with "American Idol" in adults 18-49 (-0.1) ever.
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
· CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION was first in viewers (10.20m), adults 25-54 (2.8/07) and adults 18-49 (2.0/06).
THE GOOD WIFE
· THE GOOD WIFE (9:41-10:41 PM) was first in viewers (9.12m) and second in adults 25-54 (2.0/05) and adults 18-49 (1.4/04). Compared to last week, THE GOOD WIFE was up +8% in adults 18-49 (from 1.3/03), even in adults 25-54 and added +690,000 viewers (from 8.43m, +8%).
· SURVIVOR (9.46m) was first in adults 25-54 (3.2/09) and adults 18-49 (2.5/08). SURVIVOR topped "American Idol Wednesday" in their common hour for the second straight week in key demos and was Wednesday's #1 program in adults 18-49.
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #26:
CBS - 22 hours
NBC - 22 hours
ABC - 22 hours
FOX - 15 hours