In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· The Dec. 12 telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Chris Hemsworth and musical guest Chance The Rapper, averaged a 3.8 rating, 10 share in households in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and a 1.8/9 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters, making it the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in both measures, topping all primetime programs on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in households and 18-49.
· Note that "SNL" adds significant viewership via time-shifting, growing by +49% this season going from "live plus same day" ratings to "live plus seven day" in national adult 18-49 results (from a 1.87 rating to a 2.78), and by +2.2 million viewers overall (6.4 million to 8.6 million).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· Regarding today's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to updates for live sporting events.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's NBC Sports 8:30-11 p.m. ET telecast of "Premier Boxing Champions," featuring Omar "Panterita" Figueroa facing Antonio DeMarco and Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola versus Travis "My Time" Kauffman, posted a 1.3 rating, 2 share in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research,
· From its first half-hour to its fifth, "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC grew +27% in metered-market households (1.1 to 1.4). In adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, the increase from first half-hour to fifth was +67% (0.3 to 0.5).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.