This Just In ... ..
FOX NFL WILD CARD MATCH-UP IS TV'S TOP PROGRAM SINCE 2015 SUPER BOWL
Audience Peaks at 41.3 Million Viewers
FOX Sports GO Records Most-Watched Authenticated NFL Game
Sunday's FOX NFL's NFC Wild Card playoff broadcast between the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins, which the visiting Packers won 35-18, posted a 21.8/37 household rating/share, with 38.8 million viewers, and is the highest-rated and most-watched telecast of any kind since Super Bowl XLIX.
Additional highlights follow:
- Projects to rank as the highest-rated and most-watched playoff game of the weekend.
- Projects to rank as the highest-rated telecast among Adults 18-49 since last year's Super Bowl.
- Green Bay-Washington is the fourth most-watched NFC Wild Card game on FOX dating back to the 1994-95 season (22 games).
- Last year's NFC Wild card Game on FOX featured a 20-17 Dallas Cowboys win over the Detroit Lions, and averaged 23.6/40, with 42.3 million viewers.
- Competing markets: Milwaukee - 55.1/75; Washington - 38.6/61.
- Top 10 non-competing markets: Richmond - 36.4; Norfolk - 34.9; Denver - 31.9; New Orleans - 31.2; Buffalo - 29.9; Kansas City 29.7; Albuquerque - 29.2; Baltimore & St. Louis - 28.2; and Minneapolis/St. Paul - 27.9.
- The game was live streamed by more than 132,000 unique visitors on FOX Sports GO, making it the most-watched authenticated NFL game and the 6th most-watched authenticated event in FOX Sports GO's history.